swamp ass

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

michelle_7728

Post by michelle_7728 »

BuddyLicious wrote:Honestly this is embarrassing but I'm a no face behind a keyboard so I'll tell you.I use one piece of toilet paper square folded long ways.This is dirt cheap,no mess and can be replaced at will thru out the day as needed.Works great.Oh yea if you use the cheap toilet paper be sure to use more than one square.I know,I know :shock:
+1. It really does work.
VinylDoctor

Post by VinylDoctor »

I thought it was called wet tail.
Stitch

Post by Stitch »

Two words. Mesh thong.
Problem solved.
"Stella" is Latin for "use threadlocker on all fasteners"
VinylDoctor

Post by VinylDoctor »

Stitch wrote:Two words. Mesh thong.
Problem solved.
yeah really.
you dont want your shit blowing in the wind.
err, just not in the winter too.
fossel

Post by fossel »

just sit on a baby gator
phatch

Post by phatch »

Best thread.
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

winning cannonball combination... ex-officio dry fit briefs, dry fit socks, dry fit T-shirt (target has the Champion line, which is very affordable and just standard solid colors). Then I top it off with a cozy Airhawk 2 seat cushion. That way I don't get a rash on my rash.

Our old MB friend Pete, aka "trackpete" posted this recently on his facebook page. I thought it was really cool. For those who don't remember Pete, he rode a Rattler 110 from Washington DC to the northernmost point in Alaska about 2 years ago, spending months on the road and meandering his was back across country. He was a big supporter of Ex-officio apparel. He also chimed in on the first page of this thread, but I felt like sharing this as well.
So, apparently this is a real display at Sea-Tac as spotted by a couple of my friends in town for PAX - if you've followed my adventures, you'll know I'm a huge fan of ExOfficio clothing for their intense durability, comfort, and lack of odor.

I sent a pair of pants with dirt, blood, and oil from four continents baked into them and a shirt that I wore for the better part of six months without a ...proper wash back to them for research and a thank-you, they liked the story enough to put them on display in their store!

All the pictures there (including the background) are ones from my trip around South America, feels pretty good to see that!

If you wonder, I still wear ExOfficio every day, especially when I'm training parkour. Often people go "aren't you hot wearing pants?" and don't understand when I respond "nah, it's exofficio!"
Attachments
trackpete.jpg
trackpete.jpg (55.6 KiB) Viewed 570 times
VinylDoctor

Post by VinylDoctor »

If you crash in a field. do you get grassy ass?
chas

Post by chas »

BootScootin'FireFighter wrote:winning cannonball combination... ex-officio dry fit briefs, dry fit socks, dry fit T-shirt (target has the Champion line, which is very affordable and just standard solid colors). Then I top it off with a cozy Airhawk 2 seat cushion. That way I don't get a rash on my rash.
That is a LOT of stuff to put in your butt-crack just to avoid sweat.