Hell's Loop Rally

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

joeybee

Hell's Loop Rally

Post by joeybee »

If this has already been posted here, mea culpa.

Motor Scooter International Land Speed Federation (I have no affiliation with this organization, other than having participated in some of its events) is running the Hell's Loop Endurance Rally in Death Valley on Nov 25th. I participated in the event last year and it was a lot of fun. The guy who won it was on a 50cc scooter (he had an auxiliary tank and never had to stop for gas). It's a 400-mile loop around Death Valley.

If you want more information, you can get it at http://www.motorscooterlandspeedfederation.org/

We had three people run in it last year on California Scooters and we were the last ones in, mainly because we stopped too many times (not for breakdowns, but just because the three of us had different reasons). I won't make that mistake again.

Like I said, we were on California Scooters; all the rest of the participants were on step through twist-n-go scooters. I don't remember seeing any Genuine Scooters last year (maybe there were some and I just don't remember them), but I hope I get to see a few this year. If we had a demo Buddy scooter at the shop I would ride one of those just to get more posting topics on this board.

I hope to see you there. I'll be the guy who isn't stopping this year. For anything.