New Blur 220i in New Mexico

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

karl utrecht

New Blur 220i in New Mexico

Post by karl utrecht »

I sent this in to the general discussion group, and a person there said I should also send it here, as some of you folk don't necessarily look at the general discussion.

So, here goes...I got this Blur 220I last week with 512 miles on it, now have 775 miles of fun and excitement! Have gotten the windscreen, rear rack and topcase from Scooterworks, and they are all installed, as well as an Alaskan sheepskin to protect my hinterlands. There were also some scratched pieces on the right side of the body that are supposed to be in today or tomorrow, as well as the decals and stickers that the original owner removed. I prefer to keep my scooters stock+, which means all ID +.

Anyway, here are a couple of shots of the scooter down at the Old Mesilla, NM plaza, which is where the Butterfield stagecoach used to stop many years ago.

That's all for now, I'm sure I'll write more as the days go by.

karlu
las cruces, nm
Attachments
DSCN0782.jpg
DSCN0782.jpg (68.62 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
DSCN0783.jpg
DSCN0783.jpg (68.98 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
Karlu
Las Cruces, NM
Lance Corona

Post by Lance Corona »

Nice looking scoot.
skully93

Post by skully93 »

I do like it in white for some reason. Enjoy! We may be in NM for a rally at some point.
karl utrecht

Post by karl utrecht »

Skully,

Aren't the kymco 250s great? I've had two, an early one and then the People 250 S. Wish I still had the latter.

Thanks for your comment.

Karlu
Las cruces, nm
Karlu
Las Cruces, NM