Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adjusting Suspension - Rough Ride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
uncosnail

PGO G Max220

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Adjusting Suspension - Rough Ride Reply with quote

I have the PGO G Max 220i and find it to be a really rough ride. I get excruciating pain in the back whenever I go over a bump. I have ridden scooters and motorbikes in Asia and Australia and have never felt anything like this before.

Just wondering how I go about adjusting the suspension?
relenger

2011 Blur 220i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Adjusting Suspension - Rough Ride Reply with quote

uncosnail wrote:
I have the PGO G Max 220i and find it to be a really rough ride. I get excruciating pain in the back whenever I go over a bump. I have ridden scooters and motorbikes in Asia and Australia and have never felt anything like this before.

Just wondering how I go about adjusting the suspension?

I don't think you can adjust them. at least mine is not adjustable. it does take a few miles to get it broke in but it will get soft as the miles add up.
Rush

Blur 220i (Sold), Honda Rebel (Sold) SV650, MT125, XR50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found that if I sit as forward as possible on the Blur more of my weight goes to the front forks and the seat cushioning seems thicker - both which result in a more pleasant ride. I also run my tires at 40psi which makes for a rather taunt ride. Also, I've noticed that it takes some time for my body to adjust to the bike geometry. Now I'm going back and forth between a dual sport, sport bike, and the Blur and each causes different pressure on the body. Just think of it as a work out and your body will strengthen in time. Try not to put much pressure on those handlebars - your arms, shoulders, wrists, hands, etc. There are no suspension adjustments on the Blur - I imagine it is dialed in for a 150-180 pound rider.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: