Is Mile High Mayhem Happening This Year?

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

J33pman

Is Mile High Mayhem Happening This Year?

Post by J33pman »

I haven't seen anything posted about it, and summer is here. I was trying to plan vacation in order to attend. Anybody know?
JohnKiniston

Post by JohnKiniston »

I saw something on Facebook about it I think.
skully93

Post by skully93 »

Mayhem is indeed happening, and most of the events are right in our main drag on Broadway, which I'm very excited about.

Mile High Mayhem Scooter Rally is an annual gathering of predominately vintage Italian, Spanish and Indian motor scooters. Many are locals, but more and more have been coming from out of state. Each year Mayhem is celebrated over four days of riding and parties. Many of the events will take place on Broadway and local breweries. There will be rides, contests, awards, and raffle prizes. Mile High Mayhem 16 is July 25th-28th, and can be found online at http://MileHighMayhem.com/
J33pman

Post by J33pman »

I think what confused me is that the website is still set up for MHM15. I didn't see an announcement for this year.

Thanks for the update, now I can plan.
skully93

Post by skully93 »

If you want I could pm you the info for facebook and we could add you to the group.

Most of the events are VERY close to my house. The reason being that Matt now co-owns a coffee shop on Broadway, so everything is planned around that street.

more info:

Thursday Night
Thursday night at Nallen's of course. We will leave from Moe's Original BBQ (at 6th & Broadway) at exactly 8pm, then as we progress down Broadway, pick up packs of scooter clubs at bars and restaurants along the way down turning at Cedar then back up Lincoln to Spear, then under the Convention Center to 15th, and up to Nallen's.
Hopefully about 5 min between bars, as long as each next group is ready to go when we get to the next spot. I will get phone #s and call ahead. Or Clubs, if you could Email me and let me know your contact info.

Friday Night we will be riding from Sportique Downtown to Gary Lee's Motor Club for Friday night Mixer and Movies.

Saturday Days Ride will be hosted by the Bottle Rocket Scooter Club. It will be a tour of local Breweries. Starting point has been picked, but needs to be confirmed, as well as the ending point.

Saturday Night TBD

Sundays Ride will be hosted by ACE SC and lead to the Skylark arriving at 1pm where we will have Gymkhana, slow races, awards, and raffle. There is Fat Sully's Pizza across the street for lunch.