Seat Cover/Backrest Cover on S.I. from ScooterSeatCovers.com

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

SERIES ITALIA RIDER

Seat Cover/Backrest Cover on S.I. from ScooterSeatCovers.com

Post by SERIES ITALIA RIDER »

just got the SeatCover and Backrest Cover from Crystal Waters at www.ScooterSeatCovers.com
put it all on today, LOOKS SO AWESOME, she came up with great color combinations and different materials....
the pics are not the greatest because they were taken indoor with fluorescent lighting... will take some outdoors asap...
THANKS TO CRYSTAL WATERS, she's awesome...
Attachments
oliver 013.jpg
oliver 013.jpg (58.39 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
oliver 019.jpg
oliver 019.jpg (58.67 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
oliver 017.jpg
oliver 017.jpg (60.51 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
jmazza

Post by jmazza »

Whoa! Pimp my Buddy!

Cool!!
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Wow—that's one of the best pieces I've seen from Crystal!
Looks great.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
dubbylove

Post by dubbylove »

Wow - nice! The more personalized it is - the more passion you have in it. Pretty cool.
robtaylor

Post by robtaylor »

looks great

just one question, i've thought about lots of different materials to use for a seat cover but most aren't waterproof do you forsee any problems w/ rain etc.?
SERIES ITALIA RIDER

other than a wet butt if you sit on it when wet none at all... its actually made with elastic on the underside so its easier to put on/take off than a tie up shoe... and its nice and warm on the old tush in winter weather...
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

robonz23 wrote:looks great

just one question, i've thought about lots of different materials to use for a seat cover but most aren't waterproof do you forsee any problems w/ rain etc.?
I keep a couple trash bags in my pet carrier for this very reason. Just wrap the seat if it looks like rain. Riding home on a wet seat once was enough for me. Yick.

Those fancy-ass Vespa GTSs come with a seat rain cover built in. Huh.
Last edited by ericalm on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
SERIES ITALIA RIDER

ericalm wrote:
I keep a couple trash bags in my pet carrier for this very reason. Just wrap the seat if it looks like rain. Riding home on a wet seat once was enough for me. Yick.

Those fancy-ass Vespa GTSs come with a seat rain cover built in. Huh.
now thats a nice option for sure... i do park in an uderground garage and i keep my scooter cover with me at all times too... definately keeping a couple garbage bags on hand is a good idea though... you always have good suggestions for us ericalm, thanks....