Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brake Pads on Blur 2007 150

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
rew750

Blur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Brake Pads on Blur 2007 150 Reply with quote

I got over 17K miles on my Blur 150 and I'm noticing some squeaking when applying the brakes. They still seem to be working well and it could just be dirt. Any ideas on how long the brake pads should last? I'm assuming both front and back would need replacing as I use both pretty evenly. If they need replacing any ideas on the best place to get new pads? Or will they be hard to find?
Rush

Blur 220i (Sold), Honda Rebel (Sold) SV650, MT125, XR50

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't have a genuine dealer close you can go with these guys-

http://www.scooterloungeonline.com/genuineblurparts
or
http://www.scooterworks.com/

Looks like they are about $26 per pair before shipping.

Search for the word "pad." Looks like there is an inner and outer for the front, and an "assembly" for the rear. Should be able to just eyeball the pads and see how much is remaining. I found that my rear wore much quicker than my front. I'm at 9k miles and my rear looks about half way worn and my front is a bit less... Sounds like you are due. Can't go wrong with replacing pads - easy to do and inexpensive - bleed your brake lines while you're at it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: