Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
aboyandhisrobot

06 Buddy 125

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: New here Reply with quote

Hey how's it going? My wife and I just got 2 buddys. Actually, she got her pink one yesterday and my orange one had a problem with one of the wheels so they are ordering me a new one. We rode her's up and down the street last night and man is it fun! I was wondering if there was anyone in Tulsa who wanted to get together and show us some good places to practice and learn about our buddys.
KidDynomite

Buddy 125

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Me too! Reply with quote

Hey, just got my Buddy 125 yesterday and I've already put 63-fun as hell-miles on it.

No picture yet, I figure everyone knows what the Sunset Orange Buddy 125 looks like. Nabbed a Speed Racer-esque white helmet with face shield. We have a rally in KC this weekend, so I hope to see many Scooterists out and about........If you see a guy on an orange buddy with a white helmet and a freaking unstopable smile, give me a shout. I'd love to get some more pointers.

I'm a first time scooter owner, but I tell you I'm loving it. The Buddy has got to be one of the best starter bikes ever. I spent about 5 minutes in the ScooterWorld parking lot in O.P. KS and cruised it home and couldn't think of a reason to get off of it. I hope I'm not riding too hard on it. I've been reading this site for about a month, but figured no need to register until I joined the crowd. I'm stoked and will probably burn up this website so I hope there's room.

NarMeowZippy

Orange Buddy 50cc - aka "Screwdriver"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Me too! Reply with quote

KidDynomite wrote:
Hey, just got my Buddy 125 yesterday and I've already put 63-fun as hell-miles on it.

I think we need to trademark that phase... fun as hell miles. Loves it. Laughing

angieyou3

Buddy 125

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, we could put
"100FAHM" instead of MPG. Good times.
Keys

'12 Kymco Agility 125

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, by the way, it's not just "fun as hell" for newbies, either! I have over 35 years on motorcycles and scooters and currently own 3 scooters and it's FAH for me, too! Today is the first of September...I got mine on the 18th of August and have over 600 miles on it. Trouble-free, I might add... Great power, great mileage, great grins! Doing a trip to Phoenix on it tomorrow...about 300 miles total there and back. I'll let you know how it goes...

--Keys Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: