Scooter Beach Trip!

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

BeefSupreme

Scooter Beach Trip!

Post by BeefSupreme »

From our latest adventure to Dauphin Island Alabama. Tent camp sites for $24 with private beach access. ATGATT rules don't apply at the beach. It's funny, motorcycle usually wave, but when you're on an island full of scooter rentals they tend to give you nasty looks. Anywho.. enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAhPRZNLCtg
RoaringTodd

Post by RoaringTodd »

Thumbs up! Enjoyed the video.
Just because I am Deaf ... does not mean I can't roar.
BeefSupreme

Post by BeefSupreme »

Thanks! This is turning into our weekend getaway very fast, it's only an hour's ride away, i'm looking forward for the weather to cool off a bit. When it's too hot to have a fire when camping, it's too hot to camp.
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

Great vid, actually enjoyed watching this one. The Rays are usually shy, gentle and elusive unless startled. But those buggers must be so used to people it was nice to see them coming up for a photo op, regular camera hogs. Another thing I didn't expect to see where the palm trees, never thought of Alabama as a 'tropical' kind of place.
And I have to say as a 53 yr. old guy, your SO is a looker :wink: .
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing
CapnK

Post by CapnK »

Good job with the music choices and editing!!! :)
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - M. Twain
BeefSupreme

Post by BeefSupreme »

agrogod wrote:Great vid, actually enjoyed watching this one. The Rays are usually shy, gentle and elusive unless startled. But those buggers must be so used to people it was nice to see them coming up for a photo op, regular camera hogs. Another thing I didn't expect to see where the palm trees, never thought of Alabama as a 'tropical' kind of place.
And I have to say as a 53 yr. old guy, your SO is a looker :wink: .
Alabama has some surprisingly beautiful coastlines, those rays probably thought it was feeding time, maybe next time we can get some video of that.
And thanks, i'm lucky as hell to have a girl that's a looker AND into scooters!
Sgtstadanko

Post by Sgtstadanko »

Super Cool! My family and I were down there a month ago and i kept thinking how much fun it would be to take a scooter rider from Mobile to Dauphin Island. At the time I didn't have one, but now have a Stella 4T. Coming down from Bham would be a biiiiit longer, but still want to do it!
Sgtstadanko

Post by Sgtstadanko »

Super Cool! My family and I were down there a month ago and i kept thinking how much fun it would be to take a scooter rider from Mobile to Dauphin Island. At the time I didn't have one, but now have a Stella 4T. Coming down from Bham would be a biiiiit longer, but still want to do it!
BeefSupreme

Post by BeefSupreme »

Sgtstadanko wrote:Super Cool! My family and I were down there a month ago and i kept thinking how much fun it would be to take a scooter rider from Mobile to Dauphin Island. At the time I didn't have one, but now have a Stella 4T. Coming down from Bham would be a biiiiit longer, but still want to do it!
We just moved down here from Birmingham earlier this year. I am missing the twisty roads up there. I'm still thinking about making a trip back up on the scooter and camping 1/2 way at Roland Cooper state park in Camden. Dauphin Island is pretty awesome, and there is a scooter rental shop there fyi.