LA/SoCal 8/31 - 9/2 : ADVENTURISTS SG : LA to Monterey

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Skootz Kabootz

LA/SoCal 8/31 - 9/2 : ADVENTURISTS SG : LA to Monterey

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

Greetings LA/SoCal MBers!

This weekend the Adventurists Scooter Group will be enjoying one of California's and the world's most famous 2-wheel adventures: Riding the Central California Coastline — LA to San Simeon to Monterey and back.

Day 1: we ride from LA to San Simeon via the backroads of the Santa Ynez valley including Foxen Canyon Road with it's many wineries (as seen in the movie Sideways).

Day 2: we ride up the Cabrillo Hwy (Hwy1) via Big Sur to Monterey for lunch on Cannery Row. After relaxing and taking in the sights for a while we'll enjoy the view from the other direction riding back down the coast to San Simeon

Day 3: it's back home to LA.

This is as spectacular a ride as you will ever do with scenery as beautiful as the world has to offer. Come join us if you can!

Members who can't make it for the whole weekend are welcome to join us Saturday for as much of the ride as they can manage before they head home. Full ride details are on the ride page: http://www.meetup.com/AdventuristsScoot ... /94440412/

This is one of those rides that just makes you happy to live in California. We hope you'll come out and enjoy it with us.

Cheers,

Justin / Skootz

Meetup.com/AdventuristsScooterGroup/
Facebook.com/AdventuristsScooterGroup/
Attachments
080403-Big Sur (072).jpg
080403-Big Sur (072).jpg (184.83 KiB) Viewed 1159 times
Last edited by Skootz Kabootz on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |
magnato1

Post by magnato1 »

So this is a Monday through Wednesday? Is that correct?
Skootz Kabootz

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

No, I just noticed I posted the wrong dates... duh. The ride was 8/31 - 9/2. :roll: Sorry, my bad.

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |