Top Case Recommendations

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Elder Scoot

Top Case Recommendations

Post by Elder Scoot »

I'm thinking of putting a top case on my Stella 125 auto. I have had good service from Givi cases in the past and they do make a specific mounting system for the LML Star 125. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Due dilligence on this one, the Star 125 can be a 2t or 4t using the same two chassis as their American 150cc cousins.

Make certain Givi has developed a mount for the 125 auto.....it has its own chassis design, specific to the auto.

They make a great product IMO......lots of sizes and well constructed.

Good luck!
Rob
Elder Scoot

Post by Elder Scoot »

Robbie wrote:Due dilligence on this one, the Star 125 can be a 2t or 4t using the same two chassis as their American 150cc cousins.

Make certain Givi has developed a mount for the 125 auto.....it has its own chassis design, specific to the auto.

They make a great product IMO......lots of sizes and well constructed.

Good luck!
Rob
Very good point. Givi confirmed they have a mount for the auto.
EvilNerdLord

Re: Top Case Recommendations

Post by EvilNerdLord »

Elder Scoot wrote:I'm thinking of putting a top case on my Stella 125 auto. I have had good service from Givi cases in the past and they do make a specific mounting system for the LML Star 125. Does anyone have any suggestions?
whaat's wrong with strapping on a drybag? or roll bag? you can remove it at take it with you with the shoulder stap most have.
Elder Scoot

Re: Top Case Recommendations

Post by Elder Scoot »

EvilNerdLord wrote:
Elder Scoot wrote:I'm thinking of putting a top case on my Stella 125 auto. I have had good service from Givi cases in the past and they do make a specific mounting system for the LML Star 125. Does anyone have any suggestions?
whaat's wrong with strapping on a drybag? or roll bag? you can remove it at take it with you with the shoulder stap most have.

I need something that can be locked and be secure on the bike. I will be parking the scoot in areas where people have sticky fingers. I prefer the look of a drybag - but I need to have something more secure.