Stella 4T Oil Filter Question

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Elder Scoot

Stella 4T Oil Filter Question

Post by Elder Scoot »

Does your Stella 4T have a paper oil filter or screen oil filter or both?

Thanks.
rondothemidget

Post by rondothemidget »

The Stella 4T has both. The screen filter is at the drain plug and the paper filter is hidden behind the battery.
jimmbomb

Post by jimmbomb »

Elderscoot...do you have any advance knowledge on where the oil filter is going to be on your new 125 Stella- auto?
J H
[URL=https:///]Image[/URL] upload pics
Elder Scoot

Post by Elder Scoot »

jimmbomb wrote:Elderscoot...do you have any advance knowledge on where the oil filter is going to be on your new 125 Stella- auto?
I have the least advance knowledge about this bike than any other bike I can remember. I will let you know when I see where it goes. I guess the mystery factor adds to the excitement.
jimmbomb

Post by jimmbomb »

Elder Scoot wrote:
jimmbomb wrote:Elderscoot...do you have any advance knowledge on where the oil filter is going to be on your new 125 Stella- auto?
I have the least advance knowledge about this bike than any other bike I can remember. I will let you know when I see where it goes. I guess the mystery factor adds to the excitement.
whats the latest ETA??
J H
[URL=https:///]Image[/URL] upload pics
Elder Scoot

Post by Elder Scoot »

jimmbomb wrote:
Elder Scoot wrote:
whats the latest ETA??
Supposedly in the next week or so. Genuine is having an unveiling in Chicago on the 12th and they said the bikes should be at the dealers before then. We've had a cold snap here so not having the bike in the next few days is not as frustrating.