Nice Corazzo sale going on right now

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

pugbuddy

Nice Corazzo sale going on right now

Post by pugbuddy »

http://www.corazzo.net/product-category/closeouts/

Worth spending money. Not that I can afford to!
Robert Wayne Henderson (May 16, 1932 - July 28, 2009).
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

thanks!

picked up a speedway. have one already and its a great jacket

got a black/grey one, this time. i'm gonna look good in it 8)
Riding is riding
ender07

Post by ender07 »

I just ordered a blue/black mesh speedway jacket! I wasn't sure what size would work so I got an XL and a Large...
Roughhouse 50 - custom green paint job, Prima exhaust pipe, 5G rollers, 1000 RPM contra spring, 2000 RPM clutch pillow springs, 95 carb jet, UNI pod air filter, debadged, delobstered, PIAA Super Plasma performance headlight
ender07

Post by ender07 »

**double post**
Last edited by ender07 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roughhouse 50 - custom green paint job, Prima exhaust pipe, 5G rollers, 1000 RPM contra spring, 2000 RPM clutch pillow springs, 95 carb jet, UNI pod air filter, debadged, delobstered, PIAA Super Plasma performance headlight
Syd

Post by Syd »

Where is their size chart? I tried some on years ago, but the arms were always way too short. Maybe they have longer arms now, but 21" arm length makes me think they measure differently from others.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
Rippinyarn

Post by Rippinyarn »

I too was disappointed in the fit of the earlier Corazzos, but the newer ones seem to fit a lot better. I'm long in the arm and big in the neck, but my Tempeste fits perfectly. I'm grabbing a blue underhoody, as my black one (4 years old and gets worn a lot), is my single favorite piece of gear.

Edit: Crap, all gone already. Boo!
Rovers SC
Check out the latest at scooterfile.com
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Syd wrote:Where is their size chart? I tried some on years ago, but the arms were always way too short. Maybe they have longer arms now, but 21" arm length makes me think they measure differently from others.
I know they lengthened the arms on later models.

The fit varies by style on the Corazzos. I have had several. The Max (on sale) is a great jacket but has a somewhat loose fit in the shoulders for me. It's a similar fit to the hoody. (Always wanted one of those!)
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

ender07 wrote:I just ordered a blue/black mesh speedway jacket! I wasn't sure what size would work so I got an XL and a Large...
i think you will do ok with both sizes unless issue with sleeve length arises. but the shoulder armor helps the jacket stand up, so to speak. and if long of sleeve the velcro cuff straps will close them tight over gloves. i can't imagine the sleeves would be too short, in any case

the jacket is styled to fit sort of longish. this is good as it falls nicely. what is also good (great imo) are the adjustable side straps, good for taking in a larger jacket at the waist a good six inches or taking out a tighter one if layering underneath, or a bit of weight is gained over the holidays

my guess is if you are evenly proportioned both jackets will fit, but differently. the biggest difference being a large may be too tight around the waist if XL is your natural size.

i wear a XXL in everything and an XXL Speedway fits me to a tee, with a full release on the waist straps

meaning i could lose some weight!! :cry:
Riding is riding
pugbuddy

Post by pugbuddy »

I want a Speedway but I don't really need it and I cannot afford it so I'm living vicariously through everyone here!
Robert Wayne Henderson (May 16, 1932 - July 28, 2009).
neotrotsky

Post by neotrotsky »

Damn! The men's Speedway is right up my alley... and at a very decent price! Hopefully it's still available in about two weeks when I have some spare cash
"Earth" without Art is just "Eh"...

<a href="http://slowkidsscootergang.wordpress.com/">The Slow Kids Scooter Gang</a>
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

w00t

got my speedway today and it is pretty cool. like my blue one, only black

i did notice a zipper across the back of the jacket and thought they put it there for the spine protector, as my other speedway has a velcro closure inside the jacket for one to fit. i thought they changed the design for w/e reason

but as it turns out its a giant pocket! the lining of the jacket acts as the inside of the pocket so nothing too heavy or sharp should go into it, and maybe it is there to add another piece of armor? but i'll be darned if it doesn't act like a giant pocket, too. it is wide and goes from the bottom of the racing stripe all the way to the lower hem!

really satisfied :D
Riding is riding
ender07

Post by ender07 »

Got my speedway mesh jacket today! It turns out the large fit just fine so I will be returning the XL I got. Corazzo also threw in a sticker and a free hat! W00t!

JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

free hat? i got no free hat!!! :cry:

maybe i did not check the package well enough? anyway your jacket is exactly like my old blue one, mesh and all. nice and comfortable jacket to wear. enjoy it!!
Riding is riding
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

wow those are some great deals. I have the women's max (omg I wish I had gotten it for this closeout price!) and love it. It's about 6-7 years old and holding up well. I wear it pretty much daily Nov-March/April
ender07

Post by ender07 »

Just rode in with my new corazzo speedway today and it was really nice! Can't wait to use it more this summer!