olympia washington

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ScootLady

olympia washington

Post by ScootLady »

Looking to ride, I am new to scooting and would like to find a group in my area to ride with. Any one know of a group in olympia?
Scooting through life...smiling all the way!
scullyfu

Post by scullyfu »

did you buy your scooter from a genuine dealer? if so, ask them for any leads to a riding group. i know my dealer in buffalo holds monthly rides during the summer. good luck!
WE'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!! Starbuck, BSG
T'Pring

Post by T'Pring »

Not aware of any in Olympia but, there is a Vespa dealer in Tacoma [NW Motorscooters] that does several rides every year.
If you choose not to decide -- you still have made a choice.
VSP

Post by VSP »

T'Pring wrote:Not aware of any in Olympia but, there is a Vespa dealer in Tacoma [NW Motorscooters] that does several rides every year.
They are a Genuine dealer as well :)
Voodoo [voo-doo] -adjective. Claimed or reputed to provide an ingenious or seemingly magical solution to a problem. <A HREF="http://www.modernbuddy.com/forum/topic29569.html">Get your VOODOO here</A>
scootdad

Olympia Washington

Post by scootdad »

Looks like someone else found the South Sound Slow Riders FB page, and suggested a ride on the 13th, we are up for that. Also, if anyone is around Olympia this holiday weekend, the weather is forecast to be nice for riding. Maybe a Saturday ride?