Sunday June 1: Scoot to the (Oakland) Zoo &/or Brunch

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

lau7renharp

Sunday June 1: Scoot to the (Oakland) Zoo &/or Brunch

Post by lau7renharp »

Loo, Loo Scoot to the ZOO! East Bay scooterists, this one's for YOU, and for anyone, anywhere who loves scenic rides! We'll meet at Cole Coffee, College Ave & 63rd St, Oakland, at 10am, and the ride will leave at 10:30am through the Oakland hills, stopping for spectacular views of the bay and bridges and ci-tay, then stopping at the Oakland Zoo.

From there, we'll see how many in the group want to cough up the $15.75 adult admission to visit the zoo (lions and tigers and bears…oh my!), or we can continue the ride downhill, along the bayshore and stopping for brunch at Otaez in Alameda (1619 Webster Street) for $11.75 buffet that includes a mimosa!

If you live in San Francisco and would like to cross the Bay Bridge in a group with other riders, we'll plan for a San Francisco meet-up departing at 9:30am. Rain and/or high winds will cancel the ride.

All scooters are welcome. Motorcycles, too!

Best,

Lau7ren
SFSG
evolving
lau7renharp

San Francisco meet-up for bridge crossing

Post by lau7renharp »

Hey, San Francisco people! I'll be having coffee at Ritual Coffee, 432B Octavia @ Hayes, around 9am, then leaving at 9:30 to ride over the Bay Bridge to the Cole Coffee meet-up at 10am. All are welcome to join me for bridge crossing as a group!
evolving