Edmonds, WA

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

metalbender77

Edmonds, WA

Post by metalbender77 »

Lynwood Vespa is hosting Bike Night again and for the second time it will be at The Churchkey Pub in Edmonds. Last month was a great turnout, even with the rain, an I would like to be one of many scooters parked in front this time. It starts around 6 ish and goes till you get out. Look for me on the Matte Black Buddy and my wife on the Pamploma with all the flowers. See you there! :D
metalbender77

Post by metalbender77 »

Forgot to say it is on May 1st :oops:
SteMer

Post by SteMer »

Good to know. Thanks! Just moved to Silverdale from Cincinnati a couple months ago and looking for some local scooter gatherings. Is it just a hang out time or is there also a ride involved? Looking forward to riding up to Kingston and taking the ferry over sometime. Might not be next week but hopefully soon.
Mighty Ohio Scooter Club

metalbender77

Post by metalbender77 »

Mostly just to hang out so far but we have talked about a ride after, just haven't set anything up yet.
metalbender77

Post by metalbender77 »

Bike night this Thursday(6-5) 6pm till ? Need more scooter representation at Church Key Pub in Edmonds. It's just off the ferry on Main and 4th in Edmonds. Last month we had Buddy's and Vespas as well as the Triumph crowd. Good times!
SteMer

Post by SteMer »

I will not be there this time due to a work meeting. Have a good time! This whole week has been great riding weather. Looks like the Seattle scooter meet up group is gathering next Wed at Cafe Racer. Have you ever joined them?

http://www.meetup.com/scooter-21/
Mighty Ohio Scooter Club

metalbender77

Post by metalbender77 »

I have not been to the scooter meetup at Cafe Racer but I should go just to check it out.