pics and videos of SCR 2014 from the seat of Stella Rossa.

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

misterbrackets

Post by misterbrackets »

Awesome!! Wow. At first, I thought the camera was mounted on top of your helmet.... and it freaked me out a little when the camera did a 180. How are you mounting it?
Frank Tabor

Post by Frank Tabor »

misterbrackets wrote:Awesome!! Wow. At first, I thought the camera was mounted on top of your helmet.... and it freaked me out a little when the camera did a 180. How are you mounting it?
Just a hand held KODAK Play Sport water proof camera on a lanyard. The C'ballers have to photograph the checkpoints and that allows a roll-by shot to save time.
Problem in the North was that often my hands were so cold that I couldn't push the buttons or move the camera smoothly with numb digits.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Great meeting you on the CBR, Frank. The Stella community was really rooting for you and Steve!

I used an older model of that Kodak for quite a while, too. I'd strap it to my messenger bag and wear it on my chest. Worked well for stills, but the video was too shaky, which was okay by me.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…