Hello from a Newbie!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ncsteve

Hello from a Newbie!

Post by ncsteve »

After 40+ years of motorcycles, I just bought my first scooter, a 2006 Buddy 125. Tomorrow I hope to get my license plate, so soon I will be commuting by scooter! I hope my motorcycle won't be too jealous and hurt my little Buddy when I'm not looking!
shark

Post by shark »

Welcome to the forum...I know how you feel. I'm bringing home a Daelim S2 in about 8 days. It's much larger. Hope it and the Buddy get along in the garage..... Do Taiwan and Korea get along? :?
gt1000

Post by gt1000 »

If you get your NC plates at a state government office I don't think you'll be getting them tomorrow.
Andy

2006 Buddy 125 (orange), going to a good MB home
2009 Vespa 250 GTS (black)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800 (black)
2008 Ducati Hypermotard S, traded for Tiger 800
coopdway

Post by coopdway »

Welcome to the group nc. It sounds like you've entered Scooter World much like I have and on the same machine to boot.

As far as jealousy in the stable goes, you definitely need to be watchful. In addition to that, my daughters have voiced concern about there being some cross-breeding with cute Pinkster when all machines are home.
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

coopdway wrote:...my daughters have voiced concern about there being some cross-breeding with cute Pinkster when all machines are home.
:shock: What's next? Buddy-cycle mutts running around? Scary thought!

Hey nc, welcome to the board! Enjoy your Buddy.