Security/Lock for Stellauto

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jmp111181

Security/Lock for Stellauto

Post by jmp111181 »

Anyone got any good suggestions for a lock/security for the Stellauto? Was looking at the Xena disc locks, not sure if there's a specific one that i'd need though.
Elder Scoot

Post by Elder Scoot »

Make sure a disc lock will fit on the Stella. My Kryptonite disc lock fits my BMW - but not the Stella.

I use a large Kryptonite U-Lock that goes through the front wheel.
EvilNerdLord

Post by EvilNerdLord »

problem is a couple of guys could pick up a stella, toss it the back of a pickup and be gone...

really should tie it to something with cable or chain if your not in an area you can't keep an eye on it. (my paking lot at work has guards, cameras, the whole shebang..)
Professional nerd, Cube dweller, and wannabe Evil Overlord (OK, maybe not too evil or lord over more than I can manage...well,­ on second thought make that Suburbanite just trying to make his way in the world as best he can)
Elder Scoot

Post by Elder Scoot »

EvilNerdLord wrote:problem is a couple of guys could pick up a stella, toss it the back of a pickup and be gone...

really should tie it to something with cable or chain if your not in an area you can't keep an eye on it. (my paking lot at work has guards, cameras, the whole shebang..)
Excellent point. It's easy for a few men to pick one up.