bead seat cover

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

EvilNerdLord

bead seat cover

Post by EvilNerdLord »

what works on the stella bench?
Professional nerd, Cube dweller, and wannabe Evil Overlord (OK, maybe not too evil or lord over more than I can manage...well,­ on second thought make that Suburbanite just trying to make his way in the world as best he can)
misterbrackets

Post by misterbrackets »

You mean something like this?

Maybe you can get CheekySeats to make one for you. They do make some great custom seat covers.
EvilNerdLord

Post by EvilNerdLord »

yes..
would that work on a stella bench seat? (back half would have my tour bag draped over it...
Professional nerd, Cube dweller, and wannabe Evil Overlord (OK, maybe not too evil or lord over more than I can manage...well,­ on second thought make that Suburbanite just trying to make his way in the world as best he can)
misterbrackets

Post by misterbrackets »

I imagine it would work on a stella bench seat --- and it looks like the straps could connect underneath. I have no experience with one of these or even who makes the one in the picture I found.... but I'm sure with some digging you could find out. (I was curious after reading your post and googled 'bench seat scooter')

Are you planning a trip?
EvilNerdLord

Post by EvilNerdLord »

yup...sorting out gear and how it will fit on scoot.

I have a saddleman tour bag (U-shaped, meant for draping over a cruiser pillion) that fits the bench seat nicely (from the seat strap back) and buckles into the flip up rear rack.

only problem, I took a 100 mile loop ride from marysville (home) to knights landing to grimes, Merridian and home again (all flat farm lands on little used state highway 45)... and a seat cover would of helped..so I'm seeking info from those who used them and what size would fit best (remembering it's mainly from the seat strap forward).