Buddys big brother the Blur

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Randolph

Buddys big brother the Blur

Post by Randolph »

Greetings
For those of you interested in Blur. It is certainly different than the Buddy. The Buddy is small fun and spirited with that retro look. The Blur is most different. The Blur is great for the larger ie taller rider. No problem with knees. The big thing about it is the tremendous handling and suspension for a scooter. Have seen no scoot currently sold in US as good. Ride and suspension is almost as good as my SP Gilera Runner. I am probably only disappointed person who has rode Blur. Only because I am used to the serious Runner performance. This being said if you want to have the ride, suspension and handling of a Runner you will love the Blur. It is a great quality scooter totally in line with its little brother
Attachments
Blur and SP Runner
Blur and SP Runner
P0000957.jpg (77.29 KiB) Viewed 891 times
Randolph Garner
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Buddys big brother the Blur

Post by jrsjr »

Randolph wrote:For those of you interested in Blur. It is certainly different than the Buddy. The Buddy is small fun and spirited with that retro look. The Blur is most different. The Blur is great for the larger ie taller rider. No problem with knees. The big thing about it is the tremendous handling and suspension for a scooter. Have seen no scoot currently sold in US as good. Ride and suspension is almost as good as my SP Gilera Runner. I am probably only disappointed person who has rode Blur. Only because I am used to the serious Runner performance. This being said if you want to have the ride, suspension and handling of a Runner you will love the Blur. It is a great quality scooter totally in line with its little brother
Thanks for posting that photo. The early buzz on the Blur is certainly exciting. It's hard to fault a scooter that stops hard, corners hard, goes 70 mph, and is easy on the bank account, isn't it? All I can say is, orange has certainly become my favorite color! :wink:
dru_

Post by dru_ »

Certainly enough that I'm headed out today to try and find one I can test out, and make a final choice. I'm just not sure about an orange scooter. If I get a blur, I see paint in my near future :-)
ctpaddler2000

Post by ctpaddler2000 »

dru_ wrote:I'm just not sure about an orange scooter. If I get a blur, I see paint in my near future :-)
Some of "orange" is just stickers and it looks like they should come off easily. The just leaves the rear spoiler, handlebar covers, wheels, and side panel to paint or just live with.