Off topic, Andrei Arlovski KO'd Big Foot Silva!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

RiderK

Off topic, Andrei Arlovski KO'd Big Foot Silva!

Post by RiderK »

Did anyone get to see this one? Arlovski is back! One of my favorite fighters. Now if Chuck Liddel and Mirko Crocop would just come back.
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
KrispyKreme

Re: Off topic, Andrei Arlovski KO'd Big Foot Silva!

Post by KrispyKreme »

RiderK wrote:Did anyone get to see this one? Arlovski is back! One of my favorite fighters. Now if Chuck Liddel and Mirko Crocop would just come back.

No shit......Arlovski is one of my favs also. I am just fine w/out Chuck around. I'm still awaiting Tank Abbot's comeback.......BTW, start these threads with "NSR="(not scooter related) :) .
RiderK

Post by RiderK »

Abbot tried to come back quite a few times and looked more promising sometimes. Super fun guy to watch. He just couldn't drop the beer and hard core partying enough to compete with the big dogs. But I enjoy a bit if partying myself.

Oh, sorry. I thought this was the place for general discussion and off topic discussion. I looked around for the correct place to post this. Where should I have posted?
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
KrispyKreme

Post by KrispyKreme »

Yeah, Tank had thunder fists, but when more skilled guys started coming up they took out his legs. It got ugly. I just remember watching the first few UFCs(yeah Im old) and some of his KOs were great.
RiderK

Post by RiderK »

I've seen every single one of them man. I started watching them when it first came out. Remember Keith Hackney, Dan Severn? Good stuff!!