new guy

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Cruizen1

new guy

Post by Cruizen1 »

Hello all. My name is Kiel. I just bought an 09 rattler. this is my first owning of a scooter but ive been riding and customizing my girlfriends vino 125 which made me want one. so far for hers ive had to make my own stretch arm and shock mount and had to cut down her original wheel for a hub to get a wider wheel on it. I was wondering if anyone else than the "cattywampus" has stretched theirs or put another wheel on it. I imagine the roughhouses have the same hub size/shaft?

Also from what ive found when you change to a external UNI filter that you have to upjet quite a bit to a 115? i cant seam to find where to get the right jets any help?

thanks a lot and glad to be here.
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

Jets
Scroll down to see the jets, you may have to select the VIEW ALL option at bottom of page.
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing
Cruizen1

Post by Cruizen1 »

Thanks agrogod. So the keihin pb jets are the right ones for the rattler 110? They look similar to the ruckus gy6 jets do u know if they are the same? If all I want to do is get a uni filter and maybe drill a cpl small holes in the exhaust for now what jet size would I have to move to? This on the page go from 98 to 128 in 10s.
agrogod

Post by agrogod »

ScooterWorks boasted several months ago that all the Keihin jets they sold were compatible with all models of the Genuine line-up.
As to what size you would need will depend on your particular setup. So a little swapping in and out of jets will be needed until you find the right one.
I have noted that most start big and work down to find the one that will work.
You can also try here for other size jets, just be sure of the meausurements.

Jets-R-Us

scroll down to see the main jets
"When your mouth is yapping your arms stop flapping, get to work" - a quote from my father R.I.P..
always start with the simple, it may end up costing you little to nothing