any issues with used 2006 blur with 4k miles?

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

andre

any issues with used 2006 blur with 4k miles?

Post by andre »

I don't see a lot of info online about the 2006 model. Did they have any issues I should be concerned about if I buy it as is? It sounds and feels strong and is in pristine physical condition. Has been sitting for a few years covered in a garage so the carb was rebuilt because of gum. Other than that, I can't find any expert advice.
chickdr

Re: any issues with used 2006 blur with 4k miles?

Post by chickdr »

andre wrote:I don't see a lot of info online about the 2006 model. Did they have any issues I should be concerned about if I buy it as is? It sounds and feels strong and is in pristine physical condition. Has been sitting for a few years covered in a garage so the carb was rebuilt because of gum. Other than that, I can't find any expert advice.
You could take it to TwistnScoot for a PPI if desired. Otherwise if it seems to run well and the price is right - why not? How much are they asking?
CraigK

re: any issues with used 2006 blur with 4k miles?

Post by CraigK »

FWIW, Mine is a 2007. I bought it a couple months ago with 2400 miles on it, for $1375. It runs great. I had to replace the rear brake lever (bent) and tighten the steering head bearings, but it is golden!
Should be a good scooter!

Craig in N Utah
Attachments
Blur 1.jpg
Blur 1.jpg (44.21 KiB) Viewed 895 times