What would be easier?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

srbbnd

What would be easier?

Post by srbbnd »

Out of curiousity what does everyone think would be easier? Taking the motorcyle skills test with a scooter or motorcycle? The one in South Carolina involves basically U-Turns at around 20mph, sudden stopping, swirving to miss stuff and then suddenly stopping, and weaving around cones at around 15 mph. All excessively dangerous to my scooter IMO.
Drum Pro

Post by Drum Pro »

Take it with whatever you feel most comfortable riding. I did mine on a scooter...
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

I agree. All those maneuvers you mention will be easier on a scooter because the scooter is (most likely) lighter. Still, do it on whichever bike you will feel most comfortable riding the course. Good Luck! Please let us know how it goes.
skipper20

Re: What would be easier?

Post by skipper20 »

srbbnd wrote:Out of curiousity what does everyone think would be easier? Taking the motorcyle skills test with a scooter or motorcycle? The one in South Carolina involves basically U-Turns at around 20mph, sudden stopping, swirving to miss stuff and then suddenly stopping, and weaving around cones at around 15 mph. All excessively dangerous to my scooter IMO.
A scooter. Smaller and lighter than most motorcycles therefore more maneuverable especially in tight turns. Whether it's a scooter or an MC, you'll need to practice for this test. But first, find out from the licensing people when the tests are given and then go and watch one. You'll get an excellent idea of what you'll need to do to pass. Then when the course is not being used and assuming the lines are painted, take your bike around the course. A hint from one who had to learn the hard way. When doing the cone weave test, look straight ahead and not down at the cones. With a bit of practice you'll find that you and the bike can get into a rhythm together (in and out, in and out...) and you'll ace that part of the test. When looking down it's just about impossible to find this rhythm. So good luck and let us know how you do.

Bill in Seattle
'09 150 Blackjack
'12 170i Italia
'08 250ie Aprilia Sport City
Benzo Mike

Post by Benzo Mike »

Scooter is easiest, by far. The auto clutch, low Cg, weight, etc.

But it's cheating, really, taking your motorcycle endorsement test on a twist-grip scooter. Just saying.
New signature - you don't care what else I have, and I don't care to tell you about it. I have a 2009 Buddy Italia, let's leave it at that.
Syd

Post by Syd »

In AZ if you take the skills test on a two-wheeler of 125cc or less you are limited to riding two-wheelers of 125cc or less. Take it on a two-wheeler larger than 200cc (or maybe just larger than 125), and you can ride whatever you want, prepared for it or not.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
KrispyKreme

Post by KrispyKreme »

Benzo Mike wrote:
But it's cheating, really, taking your motorcycle endorsement test on a twist-grip scooter. Just saying.

You lost me there you master of the two wheel. You are overcompensating for something. Here is a test.

1.Have you ever ridden a bike before? Yes

2. Have you ever felt like the bike is you?

3. Is your bike an extension of your penis?

Edit-Say "cheating" one more time. I double dog dare you.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eg8-dii9Ma0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Last edited by KrispyKreme on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
az_slynch

Post by az_slynch »

Syd wrote:In AZ if you take the skills test on a two-wheeler of 125cc or less you are limited to riding two-wheelers of 125cc or less. Take it on a two-wheeler larger than 200cc (or maybe just larger than 125), and you can ride whatever you want, prepared for it or not.
I thought that the 125cc restriction was a "J" endorsement, but I went to look for it recently and couldn't find reference to it on the AZDOT site. Maybe it's still in the motorcycle license manual. The extra-cheating method is to take a '90s and up Elite 80 to the test. They have no displacement badging on them. A friend took the test on his and got the full "M" endorsement and the scoot was a breeze to pass on. Hard to get rowdy on 3.1hp of Honda fury. :lol:
At what point does a hobby become an addiction? I'm uncertain, but after the twelfth scooter, it sorta feels like the latter...

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...
KrispyKreme

Post by KrispyKreme »

Benzo Mike wrote:
But it's cheating Just saying.

I keep coming back to this.
Christophers

Post by Christophers »

KrispyKreme wrote:
Benzo Mike wrote:
But it's cheating Just saying.

I keep coming back to this.
Amen, brother!
If this is your first day with PSYCHO, you have to ride.
scootERIK

Post by scootERIK »

Benzo Mike wrote:Scooter is easiest, by far. The auto clutch, low Cg, weight, etc.

Is it cheating to take the test on an automatic motorcycle? How about on an auto-clutch? I'm just wondering where the line is draw between cheating and not cheating.
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

scootERIK wrote:
Benzo Mike wrote:Scooter is easiest, by far. The auto clutch, low Cg, weight, etc.

Is it cheating to take the test on an automatic motorcycle? How about on an auto-clutch? I'm just wondering where the line is draw between cheating and not cheating.
I'd draw the line at:

- Being a newbie.
- Taking the test on a scooter.
- Grabbing your shiny new license and hopping on a bike that you're not experienced enough to handle safely.

But, the only one being cheated is yourself.
MYSCTR

Just A Ramble

Post by MYSCTR »

Ok – Signed up for the MSF a couple of years ago since the law changed and it is mandatory to get an M endorsement on your Texas license. Taking the class, headed out to pick out a motorcycle. They were all the same model; some just showed their age more and there was on small looking beat up black no name scooter. My scooter was parked just outside the riding area and all I could think of how easy this would be if I could just ride it for the class.

The rules said no so we all got a motorcycle yet as the class was full, only the scooter sat alone, neglected while we finally got to start up and slowly pull away from the classroom on motorcycles. Towards the end of the first day, there was one older transplant from California that had ridden for years yet was having problems with his motorcycle idling. The instructor told him to pull off to the side so he could run it through the course and after it stalled out three times, he decided it was the bike and not the rider so he told the old guy to come on back to get the – wait no way – yep, the little broken down black scoot. I was doing fine, had not ridden a motorcycle for about 28 years yet enjoying the refresher anyway.

I saw the look on the old guys face as he started to walk over to the scooter while the instructor went to get the keys. It was not pretty. I could tell he would rather quit than to get on that scoot so I shut mine down, walked over about the time our instructor got back with the keys and I quietly asked if we could trade rides since I was only interested in riding scooters anyway. The instructor said that was fine and the old guy thanked me so we switched.

That is when it got fun. This was my Larry Crown moment. It was all I thought of. It was a blast. The little scooter was just a bit smaller than a Genuine Buddy and it was so easy to ride, smooth as silk, at least in this parking lot. At first there were plenty of looks from a few others but then towards the end of the second day as we rode the tighter radius turns and got ready for the big riding test almost everyone either wanted to trade me for my scoot or they said it was cheating to allow me to test on the scoot. It was great. The instructor said they all had the chance to take the scoot yet didn’t and I would complete the test on the scoot since I tool the course on the scoot.

The old guy aced the course and so did I. It was great. I have no problem telling anyone I ride a scoot or that I took my MSF on a scoot. Both my wife and daughter who never rode a motorcycle before in their lives, tested on the class motorcycles and passed and I am glad they did. I feel it gave them some experience they would have otherwise not gotten. I also believe it has made them better riders on their scooters.

I would ask what riding experiences do you have and what do you want to get out of the class? If you have never ridden I would suggest or challenge you to ride the class motorcycles. Get the most you can get out of the class – it may just keep you alive someday. If you have ridden for years and this is a refresher or requirement, then keep it fun and do whatever feels better to you.

Ok – done rambling.
TVB

Post by TVB »

I can't fathom how taking the skills test on the bike that I would actually be riding, the one that I had already done all my "practice" riding on, would be "cheating". It's not as if I'm going to sneak off and clumsily hop on a hawg or crotchrocket or even a dirt bike, and risk my safety trying to figure out on my own how operate it, now that I have a driver license with an "M" printed on it.
Benzo Mike

Post by Benzo Mike »

Well, that scenario is different.

But if you wanted to saddle up on a ZX-14R and drop the hammer, you would be 100% legal. It is a motorcycle endorsement. I don't recommend doing this.
New signature - you don't care what else I have, and I don't care to tell you about it. I have a 2009 Buddy Italia, let's leave it at that.
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

Benzo Mike wrote:Well, that scenario is different.

But if you wanted to saddle up on a ZX-14R and drop the hammer, you would be 100% legal. It is a motorcycle endorsement. I don't recommend doing this.
Benzo, and others, when you used the word "cheating" in your original response, I suspect the meaning of the word was more light hearted than dead serious. I say this because when I took the WA State test, I did it on a 125cc Yamaha scooter and I was in there with the big boys on their Harleys and Triumphs (WA does not have different 2 wheel categories). They said "Hey, you're cheating" but they always said it with a big smile as if they were a bit jealous of my smaller wheelbase and better turning ability.

Bill in Seattle
'09 150 Blackjack
'12 170i Italia
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

Benzo Mike wrote:Well, that scenario is different.

Benzo, and others, when you used the word "cheating" in your original response, I suspect the meaning of the word was more light hearted than dead serious. I say this because when I took the WA State test, I did it on a 125cc Yamaha scooter and I was in there with the big boys on their Harleys and Triumphs (WA does not have different 2 wheel categories). They said "Hey, you're cheating" but they always said it with a big smile as if they were a bit jealous of my smaller wheelbase and better turning ability.

Bill in Seattle
'09 150 Blackjack
'12 170i Italia
srbbnd

Post by srbbnd »

Woop woop passed my test today.

The course was the size of a large living room. I could have easily have failed if my tester wasn't friendly. There was no way I was going to take a 90 degree turn at 15mph and U turns at 20 mph. I told the lady because the scooter was vintage I couldn't get to those speeds with the amount of space. She said try your best.

I can definitely see why if you had a big motorcycle like a Harley or cruiser how it might be nearly impossible to pass with the amount of space you have.
MYSCTR

Post by MYSCTR »

skipper20 wrote:...They said "Hey, you're cheating" but they always said it with a big smile as if they were a bit jealous of my smaller wheelbase and better turning ability.
EXACTLY!

They were envious because I could easily turn figure eights well within the lines where they struggled to stay in the box. :)
Syd

Post by Syd »

az_slynch wrote:
Syd wrote:In AZ if you take the skills test on a two-wheeler of 125cc or less you are limited to riding two-wheelers of 125cc or less. Take it on a two-wheeler larger than 200cc (or maybe just larger than 125), and you can ride whatever you want, prepared for it or not.
I thought that the 125cc restriction was a "J" endorsement, but I went to look for it recently and couldn't find reference to it on the AZDOT site. Maybe it's still in the motorcycle license manual. The extra-cheating method is to take a '90s and up Elite 80 to the test. They have no displacement badging on them. A friend took the test on his and got the full "M" endorsement and the scoot was a breeze to pass on. Hard to get rowdy on 3.1hp of Honda fury. :lol:
Well, I was going on memory, I think. :)
The majority is always sane - Nessus
KrispyKreme

Post by KrispyKreme »

Syd wrote:
az_slynch wrote:
Well, I was going on memory, I think. :)

Benzo Mike thinks you are cheating for having a scooter.

This might explain things. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine
Christophers

Post by Christophers »

KrispyKreme wrote:
Benzo Mike thinks you are cheating for having a scooter.

This might explain things. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine
LOL
If this is your first day with PSYCHO, you have to ride.
Benzo Mike

Post by Benzo Mike »

Very presumptive, and very pathetic personal attack.
jrstone

Post by jrstone »

It's just a bit of ribbing, and I doubt it was meant as an attack.

If you only ever plan on riding a scooter, then there's nothing wrong with taking the test on a scooter. If there's even the slightest chance you may want a motorcycle in the future, there's never a better time to learn than when it's not your own bike.
bluebessie

Post by bluebessie »

I lurk a lot more than I post, but Benzo Mike you seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder about something. You've been asked about your username and don't share. Just get offended. You really come across as rather abrupt and even condescending. This is a scooter place yet I get the vibe that you seriously think scooters are totally inferior to other 2 wheeled vehicles.

As for using a scooter during a MSF course I see no issue since I used mine as well. In fact the whole course was for scooters only and it was awesome. I learned so much about my scooter that i wouldn't have if I had been on a motorcycle. Some of the theories for using clutches don't apply to twist and go styles which means we have to find other methods to do things that produce a similar result. I say use what you want, but using my own was very helpful.
caffeine65

Re: Just A Ramble

Post by caffeine65 »

MYSCTR wrote:Ok – Signed up for the MSF a couple of years ago since the law changed and it is mandatory to get an M endorsement on your Texas license. Taking the class, headed out to pick out a motorcycle. They were all the same model; some just showed their age more and there was on small looking beat up black no name scooter. My scooter was parked just outside the riding area and all I could think of how easy this would be if I could just ride it for the class.

The rules said no so we all got a motorcycle yet as the class was full, only the scooter sat alone, neglected while we finally got to start up and slowly pull away from the classroom on motorcycles. Towards the end of the first day, there was one older transplant from California that had ridden for years yet was having problems with his motorcycle idling. The instructor told him to pull off to the side so he could run it through the course and after it stalled out three times, he decided it was the bike and not the rider so he told the old guy to come on back to get the – wait no way – yep, the little broken down black scoot. I was doing fine, had not ridden a motorcycle for about 28 years yet enjoying the refresher anyway.

I saw the look on the old guys face as he started to walk over to the scooter while the instructor went to get the keys. It was not pretty. I could tell he would rather quit than to get on that scoot so I shut mine down, walked over about the time our instructor got back with the keys and I quietly asked if we could trade rides since I was only interested in riding scooters anyway. The instructor said that was fine and the old guy thanked me so we switched.

That is when it got fun. This was my Larry Crown moment. It was all I thought of. It was a blast. The little scooter was just a bit smaller than a Genuine Buddy and it was so easy to ride, smooth as silk, at least in this parking lot. At first there were plenty of looks from a few others but then towards the end of the second day as we rode the tighter radius turns and got ready for the big riding test almost everyone either wanted to trade me for my scoot or they said it was cheating to allow me to test on the scoot. It was great. The instructor said they all had the chance to take the scoot yet didn’t and I would complete the test on the scoot since I tool the course on the scoot.

The old guy aced the course and so did I. It was great. I have no problem telling anyone I ride a scoot or that I took my MSF on a scoot. Both my wife and daughter who never rode a motorcycle before in their lives, tested on the class motorcycles and passed and I am glad they did. I feel it gave them some experience they would have otherwise not gotten. I also believe it has made them better riders on their scooter.
I've no input to this thread other than to say, great story!
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just A Ramble

Post by jrsjr »

caffeine65 wrote:
MYSCTR wrote:Ok – Signed up for the MSF a couple of years ago since the law changed and it is mandatory to get an M endorsement on your Texas license. Taking the class, headed out to pick out a motorcycle. They were all the same model; some just showed their age more and there was on small looking beat up black no name scooter. My scooter was parked just outside the riding area and all I could think of how easy this would be if I could just ride it for the class.

The old guy aced the course and so did I. It was great. I have no problem telling anyone I ride a scoot or that I took my MSF on a scoot. Both my wife and daughter who never rode a motorcycle before in their lives, tested on the class motorcycles and passed and I am glad they did. I feel it gave them some experience they would have otherwise not gotten. I also believe it has made them better riders on their scooter.
I've no input to this thread other than to say, great story!
Agreed! Well done, MYSCTR!
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

Since the typical mc riding test is useless in evaluating any real life on road riding safety skills, calling it cheating to use whatever it takes to perform the parking lot Shriner maneuvers is ridiculous. It's a job that bears no resemblance to actual riding safety so use the tool that makes it easiest.
guzziknight

Post by guzziknight »

You want cheating? Here in Georgia, you can use a Can-Am Spyder to get your Class M endorsement. As you know, the Spyder is a trike. Once you get the Class M, you can then ride any motorcycle...at least according the state!

Using a scooter is at least using a bike with 2 wheels. Close enough. Not sure how using a trike even remotely qualifies you to ride a motorcycle/scooter!
Four wheels move the Body.
Two wheels move the Soul.
guzziknight

Post by guzziknight »

You want cheating? Here in Georgia, you can use a Can-Am Spyder to get your Class M endorsement. As you know, the Spyder is a trike. Once you get the Class M, you can then ride any motorcycle...at least according the state!

Using a scooter is at least using a bike with 2 wheels. Close enough. Not sure how using a trike even remotely qualifies you to ride a motorcycle/scooter!
Four wheels move the Body.
Two wheels move the Soul.
Benzo Mike

Post by Benzo Mike »

Another nice example of subverting the system. Run the test on a trike, electric reverse, un-tippable, etc. Then tear it up on a BMW HP4 legally...

186 MPH hyperbike, perfectly legal. And so on.
Benzo Mike

Post by Benzo Mike »

Let's try this again, V 2.0...

The username has nothing to do with Benzodiazepine. Nothing. And it personally offends me when that is suggested, so please don't do that. Its origins are personal and tragic. It is largely a tribute to a poor, insane close friend that gruesomely flipped off her own switch, after executing all of the family pets and a whole lot of other disturbing things. She used to call me that (because of what I drove at the time). Enough.

If you have specific beef, please take it to PM, let's not further pollute this site.

If you're local, feel free to swing by the house. The InTeRwEbZ is a bad conduit for communicating nuance, not a great place for getting to know someone.

That's better.
Last edited by Benzo Mike on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KrispyKreme

Post by KrispyKreme »

Mike, We(as a scooter community) have gotten to you.

You thought you could step in and rule with your MC skills. Nope.

Now maybe you can start talking to us as equals.

Your move brother of the two wheel. 8)
KrispyKreme

Post by KrispyKreme »

Benzo Mike wrote:...and...

Nobody here, EVER, has asked explicitly for an explanation of my username. Go ahead, ask.

I like fighting. I am good at striking. I am also good at submissions. 1 2 3.

hehe.

Mike I train with my bro. Come to Charlotte and I can give you a gym(free)(Room)or a beating. Your choice?
TVB

Post by TVB »

Benzo Mike wrote:Another nice example of subverting the system. Run the test on a trike, electric reverse, un-tippable, etc. Then tear it up on a BMW HP4 legally...

186 MPH hyperbike, perfectly legal. And so on.
I think you overestimate people's desire to ride crotchrockets legally (at least until they ride them recklessly) without learning how.

The original poster was just wondering if the test would be easier on the provided motorcycle, because the activities sounded a little risky and he didn't want to scratch his scooter. No one here is suggesting to "cheat" on the test so they can ride a bike they don't know how to ride. Yeah, it's possible, but I can't imagine many people trying it.

But maybe that's because I try to do what you claim to do: assume the best about people. In fact, I'm seeing none of that from you in this forum. Instead I'm seeing condescension, belligerence, and insults.
Last edited by TVB on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeteH

Post by PeteH »

KrispyKreme wrote:
Benzo Mike wrote:
As the great Sgt. Hulka once said, "Lighten up, Francis". The both of you.
Feel da rhythm! Feel da rhyme! Get on up! It's Buddy Time!
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

The only way to get folks to stop picking on each other is to give them something they can pick on together. To that end, I hereby throw myself on the grenade and invite you to complete the following sentence:

Charlie's Helix is so ugly that ___________.
ScooterDave
Most Likely to Spontaneously Combust

Post by ScooterDave »

Bwahahaha Looks like Benzo Mike got a little butt hurt.

Lighten up Francis.
HowHH

Post by HowHH »

Back on topic.

Whether MC or scooter, I would take the MSF course on one of their bikes. If you end up dropping the bike, better theirs than yours.

At slow speeds, it's tough to beat a 150cc scooter. For a larger displacement, I would argue that a MC may be easier than a maxi-scoot. I love my Burgman 400, but for slow parking lot manuevers I think it's smoother to manage the friction zone on a wet clutch than to drag the brake on a CVT maxi-scoot.

I will always remember the words of our MSF instructor as he passed out our endorsements, "You are now qualified to ride a motorcycle at 15mph in a parking lot."

Ok guys, you may now return to your flaming, but it's much more enjoyable here when people play nice.
ScooterDave
Most Likely to Spontaneously Combust

Post by ScooterDave »

Benzo Mike wrote:If you have ANY beef with me, want to hash anything out, or just want to go knuckle-to-knuckle (or want to have a hug), ride on over to my pad <any time> and we can have a moment. If you have a <legit> motorcycle endorsement I might let you drop the hammer on any of several bad-ass sportbikes. Up to 155 HP at the wheel. Think about that
I have no desire to hang out in Milford and ride your bikes.

Funny I have never met you at any of the weekly motorcycle events like Cars & Coffee or Two Wheeled Tuesdays @ the Comet or The Assfault Junkies meet @ Murphys. I would think someone with such "bad-ass sportbikes" would want to show them off.

Stop by sometime, I will let you buy me a beer. I am not hard to find. I will be on my yellow BMW R100RS or one of my scooters. Although, sometimes I do drive one of the EXCUTERRA support vehicles (Feel free to google EXCUTERRA). Just ask anyone for Scooter Dave.
Benzo Mike

Post by Benzo Mike »

Dave - I saw you at the Alley Meet, most recently, I think. I attend most of the events you list, occasionally. Would rather ride than park, but I'm there on occasion.

I'm not so much into showing off my hardware, again, much more satisfying to ride it. The social side of the hobby doesn't do much for me (which you probably guessed).

You have not "met" me, per se, because I've not been particularly interested in introducing myself. No dig intended, in any way, that's just how I roll. The only one of your crew that I know (and only casually) is Rob "Dice" Giles, he's so outgoing it's hard NOT to know him.

Next time I see you I'll throw you a handshake, probably.
Benzo Mike

Post by Benzo Mike »

...small world, Dave. I parked right next to you (or perhaps you next to me) at Alley Meet. Weird, when I looked at the photos on your site. The 1125CR.

I also dig Black 47, big time. Missed the show, never knew they were in town.

...and Rhinegeist.
Tam Tam

Charlie's Helix

Post by Tam Tam »

Your Helix is so ugly- when you tried to hook up a sidecar to it, it made the sidecar cry.
- so ugly that your scooter club makes you ride at least a mile behind them.
- so ugly that your garage door always tries to lock itself when it sees you coming up the driveway.
(And I think Helixes look cool, except for yours...Earl Schieb offered to paint yours for free)
"When you're racing, that's when you're really alive. Everything else...everything...just becomes waiting to race." - Steve McQueen
Tam Tam

But seriously

Post by Tam Tam »

I do think Helixes look cool, and I did always want one, so it took a bit to think of some lame ugly jokes...
Even though I am on a motorcycle now, I do miss scooting. I have already started a penny nickel and dime jar to get another at some point.
When I had to get an M endorsement, I did think about taking it on the no name tired 125 scooter the school had (I was stopped by a county sheriff for the license plate light being out; he was cool though, and just gave me a verbal for the endorsement, and a written one bout the light).
But I thought, hey I already know about scooter riding, so heck
With it, might as well formally learn about motorcycles. The Stella riding had already taught me how to handle a clutch, and how to steer and balance at slow speeds...and instead of riding an old beater, I got to ride a new Royal Enfield. (I had been talking to the folk at the school, which was also a moto shop/ Enfield dealer, making noise about wanting to get one etc...so that was a good factor too. I did want one, till they said the 500 cc tops out at 70...not that I am a huge speed demon, but I thought cripes! My scoots hit 60 wot, why get a big bike that is gonna end up being a big shiny scooter?)
When I read Benzo's post, I interpreted it as some other folk here - it would cheating ( either the system or yourself and your safety) to pass the class on an old scoot so that you can jump on a big motorcycle without having to do the figure 8's and all. If all you want to ride is scoots, heck yeah take it on a scoot...at the time all I wanted to ride was scoots, but thought it might beneficial to learn something I "kinda knew" and learn the right way.
And not to open old wounds, but please folks-let's not fight. I am not Ghandi and I can be and have been confrontational in the past and most likely will be again. But I try not to be.
I am on a cycle forum for shadows now, and after describing my old scoots and new bike, the mod said "'we don't give a blank blank blank what you have ridden, just that you ride, period. So welcome to the forum and kindly blank off." Lol...
We all ride, period. Let that be the peace between us all in the end.
Whatever you choose to ride, I hope you fully enjoy it. The best two wheeler in the world is already under your butt...
"When you're racing, that's when you're really alive. Everything else...everything...just becomes waiting to race." - Steve McQueen
srbbnd

Post by srbbnd »

I love the way Enfields look I thought the 500's top out at round 85.
Tam Tam

Me too

Post by Tam Tam »

From what the dealer told me, the 500 tops at 70...and their cafe racer model at 75...but I agree, they do look cool as hell.