[NBR] Madass on a rollercoaster

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Tocsik

[NBR] Madass on a rollercoaster

Post by Tocsik »

Posting this cuz I know a few folks here have a MadAss (the bike, nothing to do with anatomy). Plus, it's pretty cool.

HHmmm.. Maybe it's not a MadAss. Still MadAss crazy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XEUMwxzyDxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
ravenlore

Post by ravenlore »

:wtf: :wha:
KrispyKreme

Post by KrispyKreme »

Out of respect for a fallen comrade, I will leave this one alone, although I would imagine she would take that thing with wild abandon in her Buddy150.
TVB

Post by TVB »

OK, setting aside my acrophobia.... objectively speaking, this is not the most dangerous stunt in the world. The track between the rails looks to be pretty well-built, and there are emergency foot tracks with safety railings on either side, leaving plenty of room to fall without going over the edge. Still absotively posilutely nucking futs, but a lot safer than some of those goat-path edge-of-cliff videos one sees. :shock:
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

awesome :)
Riding is riding
Neurotic-Hapi-Snak

Post by Neurotic-Hapi-Snak »

It's insane how much torque that bike has to be able to do backflips off tiny little jumps like that and he's just rolling along and twists the throttle when he hits the jump.

FYI, it's a trials bike, a type of dirt bike that's stripped down and has no seat. They're made for going over crazy terrain/obstacle courses, not racing, so they have lots of torque.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_trials