2014 Auto Temp sensor

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

pge405

2014 Auto Temp sensor

Post by pge405 »

So I have been getting the three blink from the ECS. I have read that it may just be a loose cable on some of the other posts about ECS problems, but I dont know where the sensor actually is. I have followed most of the cables off the ECS, but don't really know if I am looking in the right place.

I think it is the loose attachment because it come on sometimes and then goes of for a while say after I make a turn or something.

Would any of you mind posting a picture of its location?
Attachments
GENUINE_AUTO_ECU_FAULTS.jpg
GENUINE_AUTO_ECU_FAULTS.jpg (88.96 KiB) Viewed 480 times
caffeine65

Post by caffeine65 »

Wow the Stella Auto scene here is really hopping, eh? No replies in two weeks? Let's hope everyone's just too busy riding trouble-free to answer. :P

I seem to remember someone posted a PDF service manual somewhere with parts lists and exploded views. If you can't find it, let me know. I'll try and post the relevant page for you.

Good luck!
pge405

Post by pge405 »

=) I have an appointment to take it in to the show. Thanks for the reply though!!
caffeine65 wrote:Wow the Stella Auto scene here is really hopping, eh? No replies in two weeks? Let's hope everyone's just too busy riding trouble-free to answer. :P

I seem to remember someone posted a PDF service manual somewhere with parts lists and exploded views. If you can't find it, let me know. I'll try and post the relevant page for you.

Good luck!