LML/PX150 parts crossover

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

vanislejay

LML/PX150 parts crossover

Post by vanislejay »

I am getting back into the scooter game after a long break. my first project is a Vespa VNB with an LML150 motor. The motor is the 5 port reed valve version.
I got it parts in a box and I need to order a few things. I have been looking at SIP's site and I don't see anything specifically listed for the LML motors.
I need some basic stuff and I don't have time to screw up my order. I tried calling them this morning but I was on hold for like 20 minutes and I needed to get to work so I had to hang up.

Based on their site, it seems like the parts I need are the same as for a PX125. Can anyone help me determine if the parts I need are the same as for a PX?
I need the following:
Clutch friction plates
Flywheel side main bearing
Small end bearing
Cylinder kit (DR177, I think this one is clear)
Gaskets for both sides of the reed block (This one is also clear I think, worst case I can make them)
Carb box to motor screw (I think this one is different from the PX motor since it has to pass through the reedblock so it has to be longer than the PX rotary version)

I think everything else I need is sorted out. Thanks in advance.
JohnKiniston

Post by JohnKiniston »

Clutch plates are the same.
Cylinder Kit is the same.

I'd check with Scooter Works for the Stella 2T for the Bearings and Gaskets.