any good?

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

teamhurst

any good?

Post by teamhurst »

I scoot there for i am
blur 150
buddy pamplona 150
Stella
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

Many past discussions here on the quality of available whitewall tires. Most have found the Prima to be a "so so" tire at best. It is difficult to obtain a quality whitewall these days. The Continental K62 is a good, but expensive, whitewall tire IMO.
djp4059

Post by djp4059 »

The one thing about this tire that I don't understand is, why do they say it won't fit on the rear of a Stella 4T. Is it wider or what?
djp4059

Post by djp4059 »

The one thing about this tire that I don't understand is, why do they say it won't fit on the rear of a Stella 4T. Is it wider or what?
Neurotic-Hapi-Snak

Post by Neurotic-Hapi-Snak »

djp4059 wrote:The one thing about this tire that I don't understand is, why do they say it won't fit on the rear of a Stella 4T. Is it wider or what?
Probably. just use some shims to move the wheel over some, had to do the same thing with my Heideinau K38s.
JohnKiniston

Post by JohnKiniston »

djp4059 wrote:The one thing about this tire that I don't understand is, why do they say it won't fit on the rear of a Stella 4T. Is it wider or what?
The 4T has the oil filter cover as part of the clutch cover assembly, It sticks out more than the 2T bikes and will ruin wider tires than stock.