Stella Headlight

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Sut

Stella Headlight

Post by Sut »

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me the parts supplier for Stella parts in the USA? I have tried for several days to find a headlight lens for my Nephew to replace his broken one. I have tried Northwest Scooter Parts, and they don't really admit to stocking Stella parts, They have a few listed, but will not sell sell them. It seems an unusual way to do business, I am told they will only sell complete headlights, but since they don't list them for Stella it would be difficult to order one, but then, I don't know much about business. Has anyone ever tricked them into selling them parts? How do the poor people that have Stella scooters find parts? The one Stella scooter that I have looked at, has many things superior to my late mod. Vespa, and looks great to me. Why does everyone seem ashamed of this great looking Scooter?
Sut :?
misterbrackets

Post by misterbrackets »

I'm not sure if you can buy just the lens or have to get the whole assembly. I replaced mine recently and was able to find one no problem on ebay. If you want the whole headlight assembly:
http://www.scooterwest.com/items/?_page ... ht-H4/1701
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

The Stella is imported by Genuine Scooters, which is part of Scooterworks in Chicago. Having said that, you don't see many OEM parts available thru Scooterworks. I think they want to encourage you to order through a Genuine dealer. Both AF1 and ScooterWest are Genuine dealers who have large mail order/on-line businesses. You might call/email one of them if you want something you don't see in their on-line catalog.