Where to buy side panel replacement parts

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

WooPig93

Where to buy side panel replacement parts

Post by WooPig93 »

I am a brand new scooter owner as I just recently purchased a 2008 Genuine Roughhouse from someone on Craigslist. I got a great deal on the scooter so I could not turn it down, however I am not particularly a fan of its lime green color. I have searched tirelessly through the internet for somewhere I can buy replacement side/front panels (i think it is a grand total of 4 separate parts) and I cannot seem to find anything at all. I know the Roughhouse is physically similar/equal to that of the Rattler and the PGO PMX 110 but I have been unsuccessful in locating parts for either of those scooters as well. I am frustrated because I figured this would be a simple task- but then again, nothing is ever easy. If someone could guide me in the right direction I would really appreciate it, even if they are used/scratched a bit. I am not too picky on the color, although I would prefer black, white, silver, or the matte green the 2015 models have. Thank you for your help!
3dawg

Post by 3dawg »

WooPig93

Post by WooPig93 »

I saw that site and it may be my only option, but I was hoping to find something a little less expensive. I think replacing all 4 parts from that site would run me well over $300.
WooPig93

Post by WooPig93 »

WooPig93 wrote:
I saw that site and it may be my only option, but I was hoping to find something a little less expensive. I think replacing all 4 parts from that site would run me well over $300.
Forget all of that, I am just now realizing I had way too many things in my cart which is why it seemed so expensive. Wow, I really wish I noticed that earlier. Thanks for your help.