Buddy 125 Review In Scooter World Magazine

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Mike @ NoHo Scooters
Dealer

Buddy 125 Review In Scooter World Magazine

Post by Mike @ NoHo Scooters »

Just got the new August/September issues of Scooter World magazine at the shop today. There is a great review of the Buddy 125 by Bryce Ludwig on page six. Go down to your local shop and pick one up.
Mike Frankovich
NoHo Scooters
North Hollywood, CA
www.nohoscooters.com

Named "Best Scooter Shop" by Los Angeles Magazine in their 2009 Best Of LA issue!

www.twitter.com/nohoscooters
www.facebook.com/nohoscooters
www.youtube.com/nohomike
Scootin_in_MS

Post by Scootin_in_MS »

I just checked the Scooter World website, and there aren't any distributors in Mississippi. Do you think you can scan the article and post it here for those of us without access?

Jody
Keys

Post by Keys »

I've got the same problem, Jody.

--Keys 8)
"Life without music would Bb"
Mike @ NoHo Scooters
Dealer

Post by Mike @ NoHo Scooters »

The folks at Scooter World are totally cool and work hard to put out the magazine. I want to make sure its OK with them before scanning and posting the article.

In the meantime you should get your local shop to start carrying Scooter World. Its free and I have actually used it to sell scoots.
Mike Frankovich
NoHo Scooters
North Hollywood, CA
www.nohoscooters.com

Named "Best Scooter Shop" by Los Angeles Magazine in their 2009 Best Of LA issue!

www.twitter.com/nohoscooters
www.facebook.com/nohoscooters
www.youtube.com/nohomike
ellen

Post by ellen »

I'm lucky and have a few dealers locally where I can pick it up.
But if you have no one near you, you can always get a subscription.
http://www.scooterworldmag.com/subscribe.html
vitaminC

Post by vitaminC »

Any able to post up a scan? If not, how about a summary?

Thanks
BoneGirl

scooter subscription

Post by BoneGirl »

Thanks for the link, Ellen. Skimmed quickly through the latest issue and couldn't find any subscription info. This helps a bunch! :wink:
kriden

No responce

Post by kriden »

I paid for a subscription back in early June and have yet to hear anything from them. I paid with PayPal and sent them two emails asking if there was a status on my subscription...still nothing.

Does anyone have any contact info or have had a simliar problem with the publishers?

Thanks,

Kris
Bryce-O-Rama

Summary

Post by Bryce-O-Rama »

kriden wrote:I paid for a subscription back in early June and have yet to hear anything from them. I paid with PayPal and sent them two emails asking if there was a status on my subscription...still nothing.

Does anyone have any contact info or have had a simliar problem with the publishers?
I don't handle the subscriptions, but email Bev Brinson (bev@scooterworldmag.com) about it and we'll get it taken care of.
Scootin_in_MS wrote:I just checked the Scooter World website, and there aren't any distributors in Mississippi.
Ask your shop to contact us about carrying it. We send out boxes of 50 issues free to dealers.

A brief summary from the horse's mouth: The Buddy is a great scooter. It's fast, fun, and affordable. I managed to peg the speedometer. The handling is nimble and forgiving. My top dislike was the lack of preload adjustability on the rear shock. The other potential downside is that it's really not optimal for two up riding, at least not two Americans.
- Bryce
kriden

Post by kriden »

Thank you very much for the info.

I'll try to contact her.

Take care,
Kris