Stella Auto Questions

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

glamourgirrrl

Stella Auto Questions

Post by glamourgirrrl »

Long time no post. I currently have a pink Stella with sidecar that doesn't get much love. I love her she's beautiful, I just don't use her much due to comfort level with shifting. I have someone interested in buying her but the thought of selling made me sick! I went online to see what she's worth and low and behold I see the Stella now comes in auto and has a sidecar option! So my question is has anyone tried the new auto Stella and sidecar? Is it a good solution for a driver looking for a cruiser to ride around the neighborhood?
avescoots1134

Post by avescoots1134 »

The transmission won't be able to handle the extra load of the sidecar.
viney266

Post by viney266 »

Where I agree that the CVT will eat parts at a higher rate. It should handle it with some upgraded parts. I don't think you should be in a big hurry. It won't be a very fast rig, but it should be fun.
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?
avescoots1134

Post by avescoots1134 »

viney266 wrote:Where I agree that the CVT will eat parts at a higher rate. It should handle it with some upgraded parts. I don't think you should be in a big hurry. It won't be a very fast rig, but it should be fun.
The CVT has a life span of 2500-3000mi before things start falling apart. It's sad!