5 Buddy scooters needed for commercial. Los Angeles!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

MrVM

5 Buddy scooters needed for commercial. Los Angeles!

Post by MrVM »

Hello!

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

I am currently looking for some scooters for a commercial. They will sit on a stage at a studio in Burbank, CA.

I need 5 scooters. They need to be the same make and model. Different colors. Bright colors are best.

We pay for the use of the scooters and we have the proper insurance in place. I can also arrange the transportation to and from the shoot.

We would need to pick up on Saturday, Feb 6th or Sunday, Feb 7th . They are scheduled to wrap filming on the 15th. We can have them returned on Feb 16th. Of course you have the option to deliver and pick up if you like.

The scooters will be sitting “lined up” on a stage and stay this way for the remainder of these shoot days and prep days. They will not be started or ridden at all.

If you are interested and have scooter or more that can be available, please email photos along with your name and phone number. email us at Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Please be local to Burbank/Los Angeles

Feel free to call me anytime with any questions.

Thank you!,
Gabriel
Mr Vintage Machine
www.MrVintageMachine.com
213-369-0281