2015 roughhouse Prima exhaust.

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Porkslice

2015 roughhouse Prima exhaust.

Post by Porkslice »

Hey guys I got my roughhouse new and at my first service just before 500 miles I got the Prima exhaust installed by the dealer. DOES NOT VOID WARRANTY WHEN DEALER INSTALLED. I made a video because I could not find one anywhere. Top end on flat ground with me being 300 lbs is 47-50 mph on gps. I don't hit max throttle downhill for fear of over revving and the oil pump won't keep up. Here is the video and some pics. I am new here so take it easy on me lol.

https://youtu.be/yzepVcSSz98
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (72.11 KiB) Viewed 1738 times
laurfunkle

Post by laurfunkle »

Sweet! You digging it so far?
Porkslice

Post by Porkslice »

Heck yeah! I've got almost 200 miles on the new exhaust.. It's a world of difference! It's high quality. Greats welds. Sounds good. And the performance on the top end is great.
nysheepy

Post by nysheepy »

Is it only the prima exhaust mod? I'm assuming the restrictors were removed. Did the dealer also tune, change the carborature, reject, put in different sliders/rollers etc...?
Sound like the mod is doing good for you. Been thinking of the same.
Porkslice

Post by Porkslice »

Yes the stage one kit comes with exhaust, high compression spring, rollers and 3 different jets. The dealer did everything. And the mechanic claimed it was one of the fastest stock engine 50cc he's ever test drove. Those were his words. Lol
roughrider2015

Post by roughrider2015 »

prima makes 2 pipes, is yours the pe32 with the 3 bolts that stock out at the top of the muffler or does it have 3 rivets (different pipe which is designed for big bore kit and top end only?

who told you the oil pump would not keep up?
Kdrags830

Post by Kdrags830 »

Im having trouble with my rh with the exact same kit. Did your dealer say what size jet he used? Mine bogs so badly off the start. Im almost ready to go back to stock its so unbearable.
FromHereToThere

Post by FromHereToThere »

As soon as my RH is broken in I want to put a pipe on and do tranny upgrade. No need to BB kit it yet. I really like the look and the sound of that pipe. Cops can be dicks out here so I am a bit hesitant, but frak it.
PGO makes great scooters. That is all.