OT: what's that new movie?

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ysofisonly50?

OT: what's that new movie?

Post by ysofisonly50? »

yeh, wats dat new movie w/ Will Smith, he's practically the last man on earth but he's battling against toxic people/turned creatures? :shock:
well i feel lately i'm the last man on earth (writing in this forum) :cry:
hello.... anybody out there? .... hello... :( .
i will be at the foot of the bridge every day at noon... hello.. which end? the other end... hello.. :cry:
Legend

Post by Legend »

Its called I am Legend
"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
lojical1

Post by lojical1 »

lmao!!! omg. I get what you mean sometimes. Not in regards to the forum, but just some situations where I feel like the only response is the echo of my own voice.

anyways, though. Have any nice riding days yet ? My scoot is 1300 miles away :cry: but the weather is pretty good where I am now.
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
-Spike Spiegel

If ur not scared u aint drivin' fast enough .
Christy

Post by Christy »

text speak is not fun to read. There are probably people who ignored this post entirely because of that.
EPSP #76
nissanman

Post by nissanman »

Hey Rattler owners have great diction and punctuation skills, when they choose to use them. Maybe they were posting to MB from their I-Phone or similar smart phone device??? Okay, a stretch on that one but I'm trying for all those out there that don't have ocd about posts done properly. Can't we all just scoot along?
lojical1

Post by lojical1 »

Sounds like someone needs a little scoot in their life :lol:

I thought I Am Legend was a pretty good film, and it made me start to actually appreciate Will Smith as an actual actor. He studies (his characters) well and seemed to tap into the emotions of Robert Neville almost effortlessly on screen. He has never been my favorite actor (nor least favorite) but I feel that casted him well for this part, IMHO (in my humble opinion).
"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
-Spike Spiegel

If ur not scared u aint drivin' fast enough .
ysofisonly50?

Post by ysofisonly50? »

Christy wrote:text speak is not fun to read. There are probably people who ignored this post entirely because of that.
:shock: . . uhhh . . . mmm . . Mom ? . . . :P

!! Jowk :wink: