Scooting 2Up on a Stella

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

SockyTX

Scooting 2Up on a Stella

Post by SockyTX »

Spring is in the air and we had a sunny 70 degree afternoon here in N. TX. The wife and I went for a ride and shot some video of our ride.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S9FFhEfe0WM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
SockyTX
Hispanic Panic
ordermeanother

Post by ordermeanother »

nice. would kill for some of that weather over here... :cry: I'm stuck riding in 20 degrees with heavy flurries.
Ride. Advocate. Proliferate. -MOSC-
viney266

Post by viney266 »

Nice!. Did a little riding here last week, but can't wait for Spring ( I always get antsy after hunting season is over). It is currently 26 here. I am looking forward to long warm spring rides.
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?
magnato1

Post by magnato1 »

Socky,

I just got the pegs in this thread viewtopic.php?t=23346&highlight=pegs because I didn't want to have to buy the cowl protectors and add the extra weight, but it turns out that they're actually in a really inopportune place because A) my girlfriend is 5'3" and can barely reach them, and B) her feet end up invading my foot space and it's hard to brake and it's dangerous. So, I am curious about your setup. Does your girlfriend like the pegs? Is anything about them uncomfortable for her? They seem to sit a lot higher than mine which would be good for my girlfriend since she's a midget, but also looks good because it keeps the passenger's feet out of my space. Anyways, let me know how you and your wife like the setup. Thanks

Jeff
SockyTX

Post by SockyTX »

Magnato- You can see the set up I'm running for my passenger foot pegs in this link

https://twitter.com/SockyTX/status/307276922520473600

The pegs do not get in the way with this set up. 97% of the time I wear boots while riding and have plenty of room. My wife isn't a fan of long rides b/c her knees get crampy/sore from her seated position and feet on the pegs. . She's 5'3 and she alternates her feet from the pegs to the back of the foot board just under the pegs. But she's good for about an hour of running errands in our neighborhood or cruising around the lake.
SockyTX
Hispanic Panic
Meis

Post by Meis »

I love the lake roads out on the grapevine side of the lake... man I miss living in grapevine!

Now that we are a good 3 years after this post, the flower mound side of the lake is also great now that it's paved lol