Anyone know who services 4T Stella's in the Atlanta area??

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Mulliganal

Anyone know who services 4T Stella's in the Atlanta area??

Post by Mulliganal »

First the electric starter stopped working on my Stella with only 800 miles on it, and now that it has been sitting for a while it won't start at all. Apparently Twist n' Scoot fired all their great mechanics and now won't work on the very Stella scooter that they sold me. Seems all they want to do is basic oil changes on these now.

Any help you folks can provide would be greatly appreciated. I really like this scooter and should have ridden it more but after my wife sold her Buddy I didn't ride as much but now she wants to ride two up with me - so it's time to get this baby fired up again.
".....Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us......"
dasscooter

Post by dasscooter »

Marietta Vespa is likely your only bet.
jimmbomb

Post by jimmbomb »

Siphon suck out all that old crappy gas. Drain the fuel line. Pour in some fresh gas and start kick starting the hell out of it. Get a new battery first. Yours is 4 years old and wasted.
No mechanic needed for all this.
Good luck

Ps, when it starts, air up your tires before you peel out
J H
[URL=https:///]Image[/URL] upload pics