Cannonball Blogs

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Cannonball Blogs

Post by jrsjr »

I'm quickly running out of time before I leave for Portland, so I'm just going to say that my Cannonball blog will be all about riding aross the country on a Blur starting this Sunday morning. I have a portable e-mail gizmo with me that supposedly will work from anywhere in the known universe. I figured out how to update my blog via e-mail (Thank you to the nice folks at Blogger, no thanks to dimbulb me!), so I should be updating the blog from across the fruited plains.

The most useful thing about my blog is that in the left bar, there is a list called "Links" with pointers to every other known Cannonball blog, so you should be able to get all the Cannonball news that's fit to blog. RobertSF has promised to create a Cannonball updates page on on the Cannonball site, though I just checked and it isn't up yet.

I want to take this opportunity to give one final huge shout-out to the folks at Genuine Scooters. Thanks guys! You've been great!

Over and out.

P.S. This is cross-posted from the the Blur Discussion area since lots of folks here had expressed interest in the Cannonball but might not be readers of that area of ModernBuddy.
SteMer

Post by SteMer »

Just said a quick prayer for a safe journey for you. Looking forward to reading about your adventure.
Lagerhead

Post by Lagerhead »

Good luck and Kudos for the commitment. If I ever meet you, remind me to buy you a drink.

Someday may I do something worthy of a gizmo. :wink:
AxeYrCat

Post by AxeYrCat »

Here's hoping you have a kick ass trip, pleasantly uneventful but filled with excellent adventures (Bill and Ted, what?). :D
Huh? What just happened?
Hypermotarded

Post by Hypermotarded »

That's awesome! If you find yourself with a little extra time, come say hi to us Seattlites as well.
Ducati Seattle is at your service. If you have buddy questions or needs, call me at (206) 298-9995. Keep the rubber side down out there kids.