RH50 Regulator Location

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

staylor

RH50 Regulator Location

Post by staylor »

Hi folks,

I'm helping my girlfriend's son get his Roughhouse back up and running. The mechanic he took it to says its the regulator - and I agree.

However it was going to take a week to get the part and get it replaced and we're leaving in 2 days. He needs it running to get to work and school while we're gone. I found the part and got it this morning.

Problem is: I have no idea where to find the regulator in this model.

Can some kind soul out there tell me where to find the regulator in a 2014 RH50?
larrball

Re: RH50 Regulator Location

Post by larrball »

staylor wrote:Hi folks,

I'm helping my girlfriend's son get his Roughhouse back up and running. The mechanic he took it to says its the regulator - and I agree.

However it was going to take a week to get the part and get it replaced and we're leaving in 2 days. He needs it running to get to work and school while we're gone. I found the part and got it this morning.

Problem is: I have no idea where to find the regulator in this model.

Can some kind soul out there tell me where to find the regulator in a 2014 RH50?
Go to page 53 in the PDF. #18 is the regulator (#19 is the bolt that holds it on).

http://www.epfguzzi.com/scooterpunks/ma ... Manual.pdf

It looks to be under the seat but a good flashlight and the part you have in hand will be the best way to find out.

EDIT: Just went out to look at my 50 sport and it is right above the rear shock and you can see it. Easy repair-- take off the bucket seat and your good to go.
2009 Jonway VIP 4T
2016 Roughhouse Sport Ti 2T