Does your butt sweat?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

babblefish

Does your butt sweat?

Post by babblefish »

I found this on Banggood and it looks like a direct fit for a Buddy. The example scooter pictures looks a lot like a well accessorized PGO BuBu. It's a mesh-type cover for your scooter seat that will protect it and provide air circulation to prevent that dreaded bottom sweat, Lol. And it's stupid cheap! It's too bad they don't offer it in white so that you can dye it any color and/or pattern you want.

http://www.banggood.com/Motorbike-Scoot ... mds=search
Some people can break a crowbar in a sandbox.
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

I have something similar for the Helix (cheap way to hide a split and taped seat). It works very well in hot weather, and also isolates your butt somewhat from a wet seat when it's raining. When the temps drop though, it does feel kind of drafty.
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I'm using two of these right now. One on each of my daily riders. They are great. Not as nice as a sheepskin, but for $8.00 the quality is outstanding. They are a little rough if you're wearing light trousers, but get the air flowing for sure.
Attachments
3d seat cover off Ebay
3d seat cover off Ebay
seatcover.jpg (29.14 KiB) Viewed 482 times
KABarash

Post by KABarash »

I'm interested as my seat is coming apart at the seam across the middle of the seat, driver/pilian seperation, now to measure the seat to see which size will fit.... :wink:
Aging is mandatory, growing up is optional.
My kids call me 'crazy', I prefer 'Eccentric'.
Nullius in verba