CoolAss Seat Covers

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Brian Herwick - CoolAss

CoolAss Seat Covers

Post by Brian Herwick - CoolAss »

CoolAss Seat Covers
Hello all:

Just a quick reminder - our Spring sale ends this Sunday at midnight. Don't miss out on our lowest prices of the season!

30% off and free shipping anywhere in he US ($5 off international shipping)!

Hurry though. Sunday is just around the corner.

Best,

Brian

www.genuinecoolass.com
az_slynch

Post by az_slynch »

+1 on this deal.

I just replaced the one I'd bought for my Yager a few years back. It held up well in the Arizona sun and kept my seat from becoming a BBQ on those scorching summer days.

It did have a little wear and the elastic band had delaminated a bit where it fit over the tail of the seat, but I attribute this to the shape and nose height of the Yager seat. I only replaced it because the original was improperly installed while the bike was on loan and blew off in a stiff wind. I bought two this time so I can replace it more quickly.

Short version, it works and it's cheaper that buying a new seat.
At what point does a hobby become an addiction? I'm uncertain, but after the twelfth scooter, it sorta feels like the latter...

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

Since I bashed CoolAss seat covers in the past I feel obligated to say that the current version is very nice quality for the money. Keeps the Burgman seat much cooler on death hot days! I put 2 grommets on it so I can run a bungee cord under the seat to keep it from blowing off or getting kidnapped. Again, great product!
k1dude

Post by k1dude »

I love my CoolAss seat cover!!! Excellent quality and a great sale!