Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: 2012 Black Buddy 125 -- NoVA/DC Metro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  
JAEGER

2013 Genuine Buddy 125

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: FS: 2012 Black Buddy 125 -- NoVA/DC Metro Reply with quote

Howdy!

Alas, the combination of kids and work have caused my Buddy to live mostly unridden and unloved in my garage. Since I gotta keep the work and the kids, the scoot's gotta go.

She's a black 2012 Genuine Buddy 125 that I bought new from Modern Classics in DC.

The bike always been garage kept, and has never been down.

Bike is in perfect working order and is in good shape other than a few dings from being in the garage (and a few decorative stickers).

♦ Includes cargo rack and tailpack (with decorations!)
♦ CRG bar-end "Lanesplitter" mirrors
♦ Buddy 125 decals removed

Bike gets a legit 80mpg hauling my 240-lb butt with the throttle pegged, and has enough locking cargo space to carry a case of beer. (Has always been a good grocery-getter.)

2120ish miles

If I had a 2-car garage I'd keep her, but space is tight and I could use the dollars for other stuff.

$1,500 OBO

Bike is located in Reston, VA -- I have a truck and can help transport if necessary.

This is x-posted on craigslist -- see here for pix! https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/6156146150.html

--Jaeger

www.blackletter.org
cummingsjc

Genuine Buddy 50cc, Genuine Mean Cat, Piaggio MP3-500 (Desert Camo), MP3-400 (Pinky)

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post would probably get more looks if it was posted in the For Sale /Wanted to Buy section of this forum vice the Rallies and Events section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Rallies, Events, Meetups Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: