Roughhouse 50cc, Used, Layed down. Parts?

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ModestKarma

Roughhouse 50cc, Used, Layed down. Parts?

Post by ModestKarma »

I am buying a used 2015 Roughhouse Titatinium Roughhouse 50cc with 100 miles on it. Seems like everything works in perfect condition other than the scratches on the left side of the body where it was laid down at some point. I have found some replacement parts if I ever waned to make it look brand new again but they are all black. I can't seem to find any parts for the titanium gray color. Does anyone know if they are available?

He is selling it for 1,700 with the brand new ones being 2800 I feel like even though it was laid down is a good deal. Thoughts?
Scoot Scoot
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I bought a 2013 in 2015 with 180 miles on it for $1,000. It needed the fuel tank drained and cleaned, and that was it. It was in showroom shape. I also received a new riding jacket, battery tender and modular helmet. I think they are asking way too much.
ModestKarma

Post by ModestKarma »

Interesting that seems like a crazy deal for you!

I will do more research.
Scoot Scoot
ModestKarma

Post by ModestKarma »

Guess I should also say it comes with a lock, cover, rack and trunk
Scoot Scoot
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I just saw you are in Denver also. This is a much better deal:

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/mcy/6133251093.html

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk scooters. I buy and sell all the time.
luckyscroller788

Post by luckyscroller788 »

maybe because of area the price differences, here in WI a brand new roughhouse sport in titanium color is $2199
cummingsjc

Post by cummingsjc »

luckyscroller788 wrote:maybe because of area the price differences, here in WI a brand new roughhouse sport in titanium color is $2199
I would assume that the $2800 price tag he mentions was an OTD price, not the retail price.
cummingsjc

Post by cummingsjc »

Offer the original seller $1300-$1400 and see what he does. Is this the Roughhouse Sport 50cc or the regular Roughhouse 50cc. If it is the Sport model (upgraded with LED lights, better suspension, 12" tires, etc) the few extra dollars would be worth it.
skipper20

Re: Roughhouse 50cc, Used, Layed down. Parts?

Post by skipper20 »

ModestKarma wrote:I am buying a used 2015 Roughhouse Titatinium Roughhouse 50cc with 100 miles on it. Seems like everything works in perfect condition other than the scratches on the left side of the body where it was laid down at some point. I have found some replacement parts if I ever waned to make it look brand new again but they are all black. I can't seem to find any parts for the titanium gray color. Does anyone know if they are available?

He is selling it for 1,700 with the brand new ones being 2800 I feel like even though it was laid down is a good deal. Thoughts?
Offer him $1,400 cash on the spot (have the money in your pocket) and after you get it home, put some stickers over the scratches. That would be a good deal.

Bill in Seattle
'16 RH50 Sport