Buddy Kick panel replacement

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

dsaponaro

Buddy Kick panel replacement

Post by dsaponaro »

Hi All,

New Scooter owner here and just purchased a Buddy Kick. Took a bit of a tumble on it and banged up some of the panels. I Looked into and ordered some replacements from scooterloungeonline and was going to attempt to fix myself.

Looks like I'm going to have to replace the back side, whole front, and Black plastic interior. Ive attached a pic for reference.

Anyone with experience at this? Looked on youtube and found plenty of videos showing the process for other Buddy Scooters but not the Kick. Any resources out there? Advise? Thoughts?

Much thanks in advance.

Best,
Dom
Attachments
Scooter Damage.jpeg
Scooter Damage.jpeg (109.83 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

Sorry to hear you dropped your new Kick. Not much experience with repairs to the Kick out there but removing and replacing panels shouldn't differ greatly from the Buddy. Can you obtain the Service Manual through a dealer?

Have you taken an MSF course? Might still be a good idea. It would also be helpful to others if you post details on the "Who's Crashed" thread.
RoaringTodd

Post by RoaringTodd »

Question - why didn't you go to Philly Scooters and order from them? They also may have been able to replace it for you.
Just because I am Deaf ... does not mean I can't roar.
PhillyKick

Post by PhillyKick »

Philly scooter will definitely guide you in the right direction. While you're there, get the prima cowl guards. My kick took a tumble too, but you can't tell. It's also orange, and also in philly.
Always ready to ride in the Philly area, hit me up.