What Yamaha is this?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Syd

What Yamaha is this?

Post by Syd »

In just saw this vid of a guy who fell of a cliff (looks more like a steep slope, but I wouldn't want to do it!). The article calls it a motorcycle, but it looks like a scoot.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/11/us/motorc ... index.html
The majority is always sane - Nessus
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

Steering locked my butt! Someone needs to take a few track days that focus on turn control! Glad he didnt die or anything horrible, but, LEARN HOW TO TURN! I have high sided and low sided motorcycles on public roads and all the times I went down it was MY fault! Even if it was something the bike did, like a tank slapper, it was caused by me not checking the headset tension after wheelies or not checking my tire pressure before going out. Wonder if he's gonna get back on the horse and crush those turns in the hills after he heals?
Syd

Post by Syd »

Definitely not steering lockup, but I see now that it isn't a scoot, just some old Yammie bike.
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

I think he just target fixated on that phone pole. It's actually a good thing he didn't hit the pole.
Syd

Post by Syd »

Not sure what he was wearing before, but it's nice to see him wearing a Shoei in the hospital. :lol: