Thoughts and Prayers to Southeastern Texas folks...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

giddyup98

Thoughts and Prayers to Southeastern Texas folks...

Post by giddyup98 »

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say to please stay safe and get to higher ground if you can. This hurricane looks devastatingly bad. Be safe!!!! Material possessions can be replaced. Lives can't!
2009 Genuine Buddy 125
2012 Genuine Buddy 170
2005 Vespa GT 200
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

Amen.
Dage'sVew

Re: Thoughts and Prayers to Southeastern Texas folks...

Post by Dage'sVew »

giddyup98 wrote:I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say to please stay safe and get to higher ground if you can. This hurricane looks devastatingly bad. Be safe!!!! Material possessions can be replaced. Lives can't!
+1
az_slynch

Post by az_slynch »

Keeping up the thoughts and prayers for Houston. Talked to a buddy in Clear Lake and they're getting by. His AC froze up from all the humidity but the home is still dry.

Also keeping tabs on my tech who work in the Westchase area. Not going to give them crap if they cant get into work tomorrow.

The next few days will be challenging for everyone as the floodijg goes on.
At what point does a hobby become an addiction? I'm uncertain, but after the twelfth scooter, it sorta feels like the latter...

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

az_slynch wrote:Keeping up the thoughts and prayers for Houston. Talked to a buddy in Clear Lake and they're getting by. His AC froze up from all the humidity but the home is still dry.

Also keeping tabs on my tech who work in the Westchase area. Not going to give them crap if they cant get into work tomorrow.

The next few days will be challenging for everyone as the floodijg goes on.
And it's likely only going to get worse as that warmer than normal Gulf water keeps getting sucked up and dumped back down in the form of rain. Houston and the surrounding area is going to need a lot of help to get through this. Relief agencies such as the Red Cross and the Salvation Army could use donations. I will be donating.

Bill in Seattle
'12 170i Buddy Oxford Green
'14 170i Hooligan Matte Green