Rubber for Stella scooter works side car

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jswoolf

Rubber for Stella scooter works side car

Post by jswoolf »

My wife and I just bought a 2009 2t with 150 miles on it with a side car. It looks like it will need new rubber but I can seem to find any rubber parts for it except for the suspension rings/bands. Does anyone have any idea where I can find these parts?
Yalzin

Post by Yalzin »

Your best bet would probably be to contact Scootertworks directly. I imagine they have the parts, if they don't list them.
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

There are some other dealers around for the Cozy Rocket sidecar (which is what I presume you have). They include the American Scooter Center in Pflugerville, TX and SportMax Sidecars in Lethbridge, Alberta.
jswoolf

Thanks for the suggestions!

Post by jswoolf »

I called cyclesidecar.com and they have almost everything. I am looking for that big circular rubber grommet that goes between the side car/scooter connection. The guy said he would check the warehouse and see if they had it. I am not sure if I need it, it also seems like worse comes to worse I could just make it out of a piece of rubber. Anyone know how thick that piece of rubber is? 1/4 inch maybe?