Central Valley California (Fresno) Service?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

BESON

Central Valley California (Fresno) Service?

Post by BESON »

I've recently moved to the central valley of California and I'm wanting to find a good place to take my Buddy 125 for routine service stuff. It looks like there's no longer a dealer in Fresno and the nearest one is a bit farther than I'd want to ride for routine stuff. Does anyone know of a good shop in Fresno that has experience with Buddys or that otherwise does quality work?
k1dude

Post by k1dude »

I don't know how handy you are, but you might consider doing the work on your own. 125's are simple little creatures that don't ask for much.
BESON

Post by BESON »

I'm not afraid to try things and I can follow instructions, though I don't have much experience per se. I think I'll be able to handle basic stuff like oil and filter changes without trouble. But I've wanted to have a shop in mind in case things don't go as planned or for more substantial work.
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

I take it that you did look at the Genuine Scooter site and figured out that the nearest current Genuine dealer is 45 miles away in Tulare?
GregsBuddy

Post by GregsBuddy »

Tulare's a nice ride or drive from Fresno.
Wilson's Motorcycles is in Fresno.
Call first.
'09 Yamaha TMAX Large sport scoot.