I dig the Stellas

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

matap

I dig the Stellas

Post by matap »

I know nothing of longevity but I purchased a 2012 back in 2015 and basically it sat up so I had to rebuild the carbs, give it an oil change and it's doing fine. It is a quirky ride that's for sure but I really dig it and most people always want to talk to me about the scooter.

Honey Dijon and a big-O hickey on the side from the previous owners but I still get attention on it. You might not get any attention on a Buddy though.
2012 Stella 4T
matap

Re: I dig the Stellas

Post by matap »

matap wrote:I know nothing of longevity but I purchased a 2012 back in 2015 and basically it sat up so I had to rebuild the carbs, give it an oil change and it's doing fine. It is a quirky ride that's for sure but I really dig it and most people always want to talk to me about the scooter.

Honey Dijon and a big-O hickey on the side from the previous owners but I still get attention on it. You might not get any attention on a Buddy though.
I don't know what happened here. I meant this post to reply to an already existing thread.

Anyways.
2012 Stella 4T
Drum Pro

Post by Drum Pro »

Yeah you'll get a lot of people freaking over that scoot. Super fun to ride as well.
viney266

Post by viney266 »

Stella still has the "look". She may not be as reliable as the buddy or Hooligan, but she sure is fun to ride.
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?